• 22(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
(2013-10-28, 14:41)BorisNL Wrote: Its a known bug, Im working on a new version to fix this. Sometimes using SSL seems to fix it, I think it has something to do with the library Im using to load the images.

Thanks for using my app!
Thanks for your quick response.

I'm already using SSL, I'll try switching it off and on... Maybe I get lucky. Otherwise I'll look forward to your fix.

Keep up the good work Wink
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to use this app when being outside of your home network? and if so how can i set it up? Would be nice to come home and watch the movie i decided on during the day.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, short question, is there a chance to connect to the services if they are forwarded to specific paths?
I.e. couchpotato is at https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443/htpc/couchpotato/, sickbeard is similar, etc.

I tried adding the path to the host, which does not seem to work.

Also, does the app check for a valid ssl certificate? As mine is self-signed, that might be the problem?
Any plans for adding NzbDrone as an option? It now it puts SickBeard to shame with functionality and beauty. I can see the masses dropping SB for it.
Is anyone else other than OnyaByke having problems adding movies from the IMDB app? This functionality used to work for me, but now I'm presented with 2 error scenarios (even though the test from CF settings reports success and that I am "using the new API"):

1) I configure CForwarder to prompt for quality: I am prompted to select the quality but there are no options (presumably b/c the app can't call my quality options from my server, despite the fact that it can show me wanted/downloaded and I can add movies directly from CF).

2) I configure CF to not prompt for quality: I get a prompt that it's adding the movie and then "adding movie failed..check server availability."

Any thoughts? I'm on a GS3.

EDIT: I am not using a reverse proxy. I am using a self-signed cert, but I have imported the cert into my phone. I have also tried removing both apps and reinstalling and clearing cache on both as well.

BorisNL, you've really done a great job with this app!
Please add NzbDrone support
hey just bought this app, thanks, great work dev.

i have a few suggestions, some have probably been answered before but i am reading all 33 pages Smile

1. Add transmission support, currently im using 2 apps but 1 is so much better
2. Add auto API key retrieval
3. Fix the "SAVE" button in options when on dark theme.

Hope this gets added/fixed, Thanks.
quick question. how the hell do you find the local host address? thats the only problem i am having.

seems to not work if you use a username and password to access CP
I'm also getting "adding movie failed..check server availability." Yet it gets added to CP fine. If it's available SABNZB will even start downloading it.

Code:
GET /api/<removed>/movie.add/?identifier=tt1840309&profile_id=3 HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.10.10.5:5050
Connection: Keep-Alive
User-Agent: Apache-HttpClient/UNAVAILABLE (java 1.4)

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-Length: 709
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Server: TornadoServer/3.2.dev2
Etag: "<removed>"
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 13:58:33 GMT
Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8

{"movie": {"profile": {"core": true, "hide": false, "order": 0, "types": [{"finish": true, "quality_id": 3, "order": 0, "wait_for": 0, "quality": {"size_min": 3000, "identifier": "720p", "size_max": 10000, "order": 2, "label": "720p"}, "id": 3}], "label": "720p"}, "library_id": 207, "releases": [], "status_id": 8, "profile_id": 3, "library": {"info": {}, "plot": "None", "status_id": 11, "tagline": "None", "titles": [{"default": false, "simple_title": "none", "id": 3210, "title": "None"}], "year": null, "identifier": "tt1840309", "files": []}, "status": {"identifier": "active", "label": "Active"}, "category": null, "last_edit": 1388671113, "category_id": null, "id": 207, "files": []}, "success": true}

Wireshark looks fine to me, and I don't see any problems in logs of CP or SAB either. Could the problem be I don't have SAB configured with Couch Potato?
(2013-10-28, 14:41)BorisNL Wrote: Its a known bug, Im working on a new version to fix this. Sometimes using SSL seems to fix it, I think it has something to do with the library Im using to load the images.

Thanks for using my app!

I was having the same SB banner problem instead of the shows. I disabled SSL in SB and CF, restarted both, and that fixed it. Then I re-enabled SSL in SB and SF, restarted, and it's broken again.

update: Yup, it works for me fine if I have SSL disabled.

Android 4.1.2
Couch Forwarder 2.6.1.6
(2014-01-02, 16:25)wind Wrote: I'm also getting "adding movie failed..check server availability." Yet it gets added to CP fine. If it's available SABNZB will even start downloading it.

Code:
GET /api/<removed>/movie.add/?identifier=tt1840309&profile_id=3 HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.10.10.5:5050
Connection: Keep-Alive
User-Agent: Apache-HttpClient/UNAVAILABLE (java 1.4)

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-Length: 709
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Server: TornadoServer/3.2.dev2
Etag: "<removed>"
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 13:58:33 GMT
Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8

{"movie": {"profile": {"core": true, "hide": false, "order": 0, "types": [{"finish": true, "quality_id": 3, "order": 0, "wait_for": 0, "quality": {"size_min": 3000, "identifier": "720p", "size_max": 10000, "order": 2, "label": "720p"}, "id": 3}], "label": "720p"}, "library_id": 207, "releases": [], "status_id": 8, "profile_id": 3, "library": {"info": {}, "plot": "None", "status_id": 11, "tagline": "None", "titles": [{"default": false, "simple_title": "none", "id": 3210, "title": "None"}], "year": null, "identifier": "tt1840309", "files": []}, "status": {"identifier": "active", "label": "Active"}, "category": null, "last_edit": 1388671113, "category_id": null, "id": 207, "files": []}, "success": true}

Wireshark looks fine to me, and I don't see any problems in logs of CP or SAB either. Could the problem be I don't have SAB configured with Couch Potato?

I'm getting this same "error", though it will still add the movie to CP. I have sabnzbd configured with CP. Only issue is you can't select a profile when you share in imdb. It automatically selects the default profile as soon as you click share, then clicking any profiles in the pop-up window gives the error.
Hello ! Thank you so much for your app, it's very easy to use for both Couchpotato and Sickbeard from my Note 3 !

Do you planned to add a notification panel from couchpotato/sickbeard/utorrent (like pushover) ?

(2013-12-22, 15:08)psycho_maniac Wrote: quick question. how the hell do you find the local host address? thats the only problem i am having.

seems to not work if you use a username and password to access CP

host address is your IP, you find this easily with this website for example : http://www.whatismyip.com/
Don't forget that you have to redirect your couchpotato/sickbeard ports to the server device (internal IP).
Hey there,

I bought the pro version as it looks really good and easy to manage. Just a few issues.

1. I cannot get it to show the pictures for shows in the sickbeard section. It just shows the Sickbeard placeholder. (I know there is SSL issues, but it did work for me for a bit, and then failed to update new shows. Reset the cache and now its gone again.)
2. Also when you click on a show, there is no poster in there, just a place holder as well.
3. The free version had an export button for your settings... the pro version doesn't..

Thanks
Tal
Can't get headphones working, any ideas why?

Also if the developer could reply to the below feature request Smile
Hey, i bought the paid version of this awhile ago, completely stopped using it when changed ROM (Forgot xD) any way is there any chance we can get transmission support added it will then be the AIO app for my needs Smile Thanks.
(2014-02-21, 16:50)fma965 Wrote: Hey, i bought the paid version of this awhile ago, completely stopped using it when changed ROM (Forgot xD) any way is there any chance we can get transmission support added it will then be the AIO app for my needs Smile Thanks.

How could you forget this app? I use it everyday.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3