• 176(current)
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
(2015-11-12, 22:15)cprelot Wrote: how do we get the media info of .Iso bluray file? can media companion scan this format or just MKV?
thanks

Currently Media Companion is unable to get mediainfo from a BluRay ISO. I am looking for alternative ways of getting BD ISO reading working in Media companion.
Currently only DVD ISO's are operating.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
Current testing of Blu-Ray ISO's have shown that Media Companion is scraping the StreamDetails for BD Iso files.
Media Companion Dev.
Thumbs Up 
(2015-11-13, 05:16)vbat99 Wrote: Current testing of Blu-Ray ISO's have shown that Media Companion is scraping the StreamDetails for BD Iso files.

wow awesome!! do you think it will be ready fot the next release soon?
Thank you!!
(2015-11-13, 15:36)cprelot Wrote:
(2015-11-13, 05:16)vbat99 Wrote: Current testing of Blu-Ray ISO's have shown that Media Companion is scraping the StreamDetails for BD Iso files.

wow awesome!! do you think it will be ready fot the next release soon?
Thank you!!

From my testing, Blu-Ray ISO scraping of stream details is working on MC 3.631b, but it does need some fixing of data. For example, the Width and Height currently have a space between the numbers. Ie: 1920 is stored as 1 920.
These fixes are in place for the next release. out in a couple of days.
Media Companion Dev.
Exclamation 
Info for Media Companion users.
TheMovieDb recently made changes to their API, causing Media Companion and Kodi to fail during searching for movie title.

For Kodi, TheMovieDb scraper should be auto-updated, or users can manually check addons for updates.

For Media Companion, download the file linked here, and overwrite the file in
\Assets\scrapers\metadata.themoviedb.org
The file name is tmdb.xml

This will fix MC searching and finding the Movie Title, and continue scraping the data from TheMovieDb.
Media Companion Dev.
(2015-11-13, 22:03)vbat99 Wrote: Info for Media Companion users.
TheMovieDb recently made changes to their API, causing Media Companion and Kodi to fail during searching for movie title.

For Kodi, TheMovieDb scraper should be auto-updated, or users can manually check addons for updates.

This will fix MC searching and finding the Movie Title, and continue scraping the data from TheMovieDb.

Not working 100% for me. Artwork, artists and tagline are not correct. Scraper seems fine if I use the change movie option.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi Bobrap,

There was an issue with the updated xml file, and this has now been fixed. Link in post above has been updated. Please download again and replace the file in Media Companion again.

Should be working now.
Media Companion Dev.
Working fine now. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hello

Would it be possible to add an Black/White Listing feature for IMDB Keyword Scraping?
I really Love this Keywords and they are very good for filtering in Kodi. But there are just tooo much junk keywords.

i thought something like a big list with all "scraped keywords" and i can mark what i dont wanna have

and than a button for "clean my files" -> it removes the blacklisted tags from all my movies

and later when i scrape new movies it dont scrap blacklisted tags ....
I have a quick question about scraping additional art, if it is possible. I mean, lets say for example when you scrape a movie through media companion, does it scrape all the available disc images for a given movie, for eg:- on fanart tv, there are more options for for logos or discs, currently i see its not downloading all the discs, or logos, instead it will just take one.
Is there an option that i can enable to download all the possible artwork from fanart.tv?
(2015-11-15, 18:50)Romek_original Wrote: Hello

Would it be possible to add an Black/White Listing feature for IMDB Keyword Scraping?
I really Love this Keywords and they are very good for filtering in Kodi. But there are just tooo much junk keywords.

i thought something like a big list with all "scraped keywords" and i can mark what i dont wanna have

and than a button for "clean my files" -> it removes the blacklisted tags from all my movies

and later when i scrape new movies it dont scrap blacklisted tags ....

It may be possible to add a BlackList to Media Companion. It's a good idea as there are some weird as keywords.
I see what can be done. But it won't make the next release. Possibly the following. I'll add it to the RoadMap.
Media Companion Dev.
(2015-11-16, 01:15)MANswers Wrote: I have a quick question about scraping additional art, if it is possible. I mean, lets say for example when you scrape a movie through media companion, does it scrape all the available disc images for a given movie, for eg:- on fanart tv, there are more options for for logos or discs, currently i see its not downloading all the discs, or logos, instead it will just take one.
Is there an option that i can enable to download all the possible artwork from fanart.tv?

Currently Media Companion is coded to only get one of each artwork, as I believe this is all Artwork Downloader would get if there is local art.

It could be done, but how to name the artwork?
Would have to have one image as
clearart.png

Would the rest be
clearart-1.png
clearart-2.png
etc (as an example).
Media Companion Dev.
Hi Vbat

and i was wondering abot this
Quote:TV - Batch Rescraper new option to update all series xml files
MC have not used xml files so am wondering ?

im setting up an entire new machine and noticed that MKVToolnix no longer uses mmrg.exe ! which file should i select in MC ?
can also see that actors dont seem to be downloaded or added to info when using tvshow actors from tvdb epsisode actors from imdb.
I have checked they do exist (maybe this is related to alot of roles seems to be missing from non standard cast but i do not know where this info is taken from only that it is on imdb)
(2015-11-17, 01:12)ztrust Wrote: Hi Vbat

Not sure what the first questions is, but the above addresses an update required to continue using the TMDB XBMC scraper in Media Companion. Download the file linked and replace the existing tmdb.xml file in your Media Companion folder as mentioned.
Quote:and i was wondering about this
Quote:TV - Batch Rescraper new option to update all series xml files
MC have not used xml files so am wondering ?

im setting up an entire new machine and noticed that MKVToolnix no longer uses mmrg.exe ! which file should i select in MC ?
can also see that actors don't seem to be downloaded or added to info when using tvshow actors from tvdb episode actors from imdb.
I have checked they do exist (maybe this is related to alot of roles seems to be missing from non standard cast but i do not know where this info is taken from only that it is on imdb)
The Series xml file is just a Data file of the Series that Media companion uses. If you look in your Media Companion folder, you will probably see a folder called SeriesXML. MC Downloads the complete series data from TheTVDb and stores this in this folder. It is used for scraping Episodes, as well as loading the Missing Episode data.

If this file gets out of date (which is now fixed), users and mass download all TV Series data files using the TV Batch Rescraper Wizard, and selecting Update Series XML. These files are then stored in the SeriesXML for future use.

As for MKVToolnix, I see on my machine the file to use is mmg.exe

Quote:can also see that actors don't seem to be downloaded or added to info when using tvshow actors from tvdb episode actors from imdb.
This may be a bug I've introduced recently. I'll look into it for the following release, so not this release coming, but the next....unless I get my A$$ in gear sooner.
Media Companion Dev.
hej again
just unrelated is kodi forum threads covered in chinese charectors for you too ?
and tx for the reply´s it clears most of it up but try and download latest mkvtoolnix the mmrg is no longer present

and tx for looking into the actor things Wink
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support10