Fanart stuck, help!
On one of my XBMC (Eden on Crystalbuntu / Sam's build) I had to drop my Movie library due to a NAS issue and rebuild it, no problems there, it builds fine from the NAS using SMB, cool. I am using in advancesettings.xml the useddsfanart setting to cache fan art btw.

The problem is no matter what I do, it refuses to reload the fanart from the scraping process. I've dropped / deleted the source, I've even gone into:-

/root/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails/Fanart/xxxx and removed all .dds and .ttn (I think thats the suffix) from the cache and still I get Zombieland as the fan art for every movie I have.

What is strange is that I can manually force a refresh of any movie, select a different fan art and it sticks. But if I then delete the whole library, clean it and then add the movies back again, what was manually added is forgotten and Zombieland is the fan art for that film.

Has anyone seen this before or is their a file I can delete / change to force a refresh of all fanart. I am using Cirrus skin btw but this does not affect the outcome really.

Thanks for any input as its driving me mad.
Currently got the same issue on 17.6, did you find a solution?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart stuck, help!0