• 34(current)
Yet Another Confluence Mod
I was using that as an example here one can merge this with the repository if it will make
things easier.. they are the color, backgrounds and media directories with the compressed
themes..

COMPRESSED THEMES: https://github.com/freakylinuxguy/conflu...ite-themes
THEME SOURCE: https://github.com/freakylinuxguy/conflu...themes-src

EDIT: getting tired of moving things around all the time and people not being able to find them
there they all are upon a simple to get .. GIT.. LOL!!

Might be easier on everyone to remove the Themes directory since I have it in a repository
now, and add the fire, textures and kryptonite xbt files to it for those that just want the
basics up and running and not take forever downloading.. just a thought.. plus it will make
the repository clean from my clutter.

(2012-06-13, 09:37)Mudislander Wrote: wilson.joe please check for me that status folder in media is empty, that is for user custom watched images. I had a yellow check mark in there when testing & might have left it in by error. Cheers hey.

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

I colored in the images in the wood theme, I hope its too everyones liking. If not I still have
the old set.
(2012-06-12, 23:18)Mudislander Wrote: Major problems happen to library if on unavailable network share Sad

The annoying this is that the files were added using the Samba stuff in XBMC - however I just happened to have it mounted (so I could access the none library files from XBMC as it happens) but removing / and clicking Yes instead of No when asked if I want to remove items from the library trashed everything. Normally XBMC doesn't care about missing samba shares (I have some files on a second Nas which isn't always on and it's normally happy keeping those around)

Re submenus have edited local mod today and have added ability to create submenu sets for add-ons and playlists plus choice of submenu shown for other items. Will submit to git at end of week on my return home
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-06-13, 07:26)Mudislander Wrote: I'll sticky the links when I get back Smile
Re the wiki - I was going to start one & put the mod on the skin comparison page. If you'd like to do some work on a wiki page, it's easy once you get into it. Try using another skin's page eg Convergence as a template.

Seeing as I'm making a load of work for you on the skin I thought I'd make a start for you on the Wiki

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...e_Lite_Mod

Not added links to it anywhere as I thought it was best to get some feedback first.

Apologies if I've changed anyone's wording in a bad way - my spelling is awful so I'm reliant on the spell check which is set to English-English - apologies if you used another variant!

It's a little biased towards the stuff I needed to change to get mine working - I'm sure others will have there own bits and bobs!
Looks good, on cell phone ATM so difficult to see properly, but looked like a good start. No problem if you only add stuff you're interested in as the wiki can be edited by anyone so others can add what they're interested in.

Anyway big thank you, I'm enjoying the community participation in this mod

I am sad, now have laptop tethered to cell for network, while rest of family sleeps Confused

(2012-06-12, 16:09)igor Wrote: This is my favorite skin..unfortunately when exiting PseudoTV addon it causes a freeze/lock-up on home screen everytime if addon is started with Home shortcut. If I start PseudoTV from the program menu it will exit fine back to program menu.
W7 32bit

Will look into this one for you, as one of my favourite scripts. There is some stuff only half done for it eg: pause screen while in script. Will need to get back home first as no attached media server with me.

(2012-06-12, 16:58)catmantx Wrote: I forgot one thing.
Can you please make the fonts for temperature for the Weather Panel a little bigger?

I care just for the numbers only.

I used 720P and are a little small...can be the age too.. Smile

Thanks again for this skin!!!

Views sugestion:
From Confluence MOD from Mad-Max for TV Series I like this one BannerRightList:

Cat

Yep, font is a bit on the small side, so could enlarge a little. I also like Max's BannerRightList, maybe he'll add it for us Big Grin re the other view - it's very similar to present low list, so I think it should be one or other, pointless having multiple views all looking the same. Must admit I like DVD poster at angle and remember adding support for advanced launcher into that view on Convergence so probably should port it over.

(2012-06-12, 14:24)catmantx Wrote: WOW...I luv the speed and the simplicity!

Thank you for this skin, but....of course some of us want a little more... Smile
NeoShowCase - PressDown to play the trailer.
A little fancier TV View.

I would like those change if the speed doesn't slow down...otherwise....I can live without those.
Again,
Thank you very much for the skin.

Re PressDown to play trailer - Sorry this one wont be done - I've used the press down (sometimes right) for the go back home button

Re A little fancier TV View - I'm graphically challenged - you have to show me an example Smile
(2012-06-12, 11:28)Bladerunner1962 Wrote: @Wilson.joe I wrote:
There was some misunderstanding with the 10 submenu items per main item.
The 10 belongs only to make a choice out of 10 for e.g. max. 5-6 items shown
in home menu.
Keep in mind, that this proposal was made in order to have a easy personal
solution for all the users which are not XML programming expert.

Alternative solution perhaps: a special XML-Editor for home and homeincluded in order
to easy add or remove functions, buttons and so on. Here think a about a solution...
yes...I could see also the whole script, but e.g. on the right side I have a menu for easy
add/remove predifined functions, buttons and so on. Make a choice there would direct
modify the script on right place, with "real working" functions.
Today all we "normal" users don't have enough expert knowlodge to do so..

Have you already an idea if one of these two alternatives would work?
Or too much work for developing?

Have added limited choice on editing submenus to git - will be released next version.

You can add upto 5 items for 2 submenu sets (Playlists + Addons) Then you can also change which submenu set you'd like on your menu item.
Allthough this is not exactly what you guys wanted in being able to edit all submenus, I think it gives a reasonable balance between customizing and resources required. So let's see what happens - we can always tweak it one way or another.

just out of interest - did you guys prefer how I always used to do the suggested movies,episodes and albums by having it on top of the recently added stuff, so that there was always 10 items in the list - even if 1 or 2 were repeated. ATM with only the suggested stuff it irritates me when only 1 or 2 items show up in a panel designed for 10 items Huh

Recoded weather Panel due to some requests, wil require weather.wunderground-0.1.9 on ronies google page. let me know what you guys think

How can I setup the skin so that is shows the latest movies and tvshows in the main menu ?
If you're talking about showing the last 10 movies / episodes added to your system on the home panel goto

Settings --> Skin --> Home window --> Disable "Allow watchlist suggestions" Also make sure you have not enabled "Hide Home Panel Media"

that didn't worked what am I doing wrong ?
In other skins like Confluence Lite can you get the recently added items ?

yes
(2012-06-13, 07:39)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-06-13, 04:36)demonnerd Wrote: i got my skin fixed but mudisle repo is messed up bad its not even down loading a full skin update of lite mod so i just delete it from my repos some one tell mudisle to fix the confluence lite mod....or something

I need a bit more info than "messed up bad"

Repo works for me, no problem
try deleting your conful lite mod from your xbmc and then try reinstalling it using your repo and you will see the problem (it only downloads half of the skin mostly just the ui but no themes or back ground wallpaper i just get this lifeless black ui when i update it from the repo

Just tried with no problems, other than I've now got an older version than I originally had. Themes and thier backgrounds are not included as they push up the size of the MOD. You can install them seperately. if you ended up with a black ui then there is other problems on your system as a fresh install ends up with the original Confluence Lite background. Maybe there was some old code in your guisettings.xml pointing to a background jpg that didn't exist, therefore would come up as blank / black background.
(2012-06-14, 19:36)Haohmaru Wrote: that didn't worked what am I doing wrong ?

Are you talking about latest movies on the screen like this ?

• 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another Confluence Mod4