Latest Release (2004-01-02) and FTP problem
Lightbulb 
hi

i'm using xbmc from release 2004-01-02, and i have a problem with the ftp server. this problem was already 'available' in the previous release.

here it is : on my f partition, when i connect to my box using ftp, some directories in the f partition do not appear (directory emulators). i can go into these 'missing' directory if i change the remote path directly, but then, the directory appears as empty (and it's not empty). the problem appears only when i use xbmc (which still my favourit dashboard).

don't know if a bug has already been logged for this ? any idea ? i will take a look into source code.

thanks. keep going on with xbmc, it's really an excellent dashboard.

- ludo -
check if your xbox is set to a correct date/time (in the ms dash). its a known bug. if the date/time is far away from real date/time the ftp server hides some folders/files. dunno why. Image
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
it's fixed in more recent versions (i forget when exactly i fixed it).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(butcher @ feb. 16 2004,12:18 Wrote:it's fixed in more recent versions (i forget when exactly i fixed it).
oh you fixed the date/time issue?
same for the webserver and imdb requets (they won't work either if date/time was far away from real date/time)?
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i only fixed the ftp server problem, fix date was 2004/2/8 19:5:29
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest Release (2004-01-02) and FTP problem0