• 23(current)
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on
I haven't been replying to people with questions about how to install addon or about kodi settings and such because they can always search for that stuff in the forums and I haven't had the time. I've been trying to make a list of stuff that was broken and in this thread I've only seen people mentioned malimartv. But I have Malimartv seems to be working for me but I no longer have a premium account to fully test. if it's still broken for people. Please post a log because I cannot reproduce the problem
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
I just pushed a fix for video4khmer and moviekhmer. I'll looking into Malimartv once someone actually post a log and tell me exactly when the error occurs. for example it errors after you click on the episode link etc...
Welcome back dknlght!!! Is SuperRepo the only place now to download your repo? I don't like using it as they are slow in getting the latest repos from developers.

Thnx.
(2015-12-09, 19:20)cdkao Wrote: Welcome back dknlght!!! Is SuperRepo the only place now to download your repo? I don't like using it as they are slow in getting the latest repos from developers.

Thnx.

I wouldn't recommend superrepo. I have no control over when they update it. the best place to get my repo is just download it from the link in the first post of this thread. I have control over that and anything I push will update right away.
Thank you! I downloaded your zip file from : https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip

It looks like the latest file on there after I extracted was dated 08/15/15. Is that normal?
Malimartv is working fine now. I'm on my premium account
It just wasn't letting me log in before, after I uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi.
(2015-12-23, 10:59)Smokie Song Wrote: It just wasn't letting me log in before, after I uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi.

try to install the lates Kodi v16.0 “Jarvis" for some reason on Kodi v15.2 “Isengard" will not work for me
(2015-12-15, 19:08)cdkao Wrote: Thank you! I downloaded your zip file from : https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip

It looks like the latest file on there after I extracted was dated 08/15/15. Is that normal?

It says page error when I tried downloading can you please take a look at it. Thank you for your help
(2015-12-23, 19:49)vlong Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 10:59)Smokie Song Wrote: It just wasn't letting me log in before, after I uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi.

try to install the lates Kodi v16.0 “Jarvis" for some reason on Kodi v15.2 “Isengard" will not work for me

Version 15.2 works fine for me.
dknight, thank you for this excellent work. My wife is thrilled to be able to watch Cambodian content all in one place.
PhumiKhmer has been down for a while any body??
Hi Dknlght,

Have you completely abandoned your work? Seems like your addons are failing one by one and you're not responding to anyone's questions or problems.

As far as I know PhumiKhmer has been down for a while now and so has MalimarTV. I'm sure others as well but most importantly, you repository site is dead: https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip.

I hope you come back and help us again with your great addons.

Thank you.
What's wrong with Malimar Tv? It's working fine for me.
(2016-02-09, 01:08)Smokie Song Wrote: What's wrong with Malimar Tv? It's working fine for me.

I keep getting a script error. Tried it on two Fire TVs. Same thing. Removed Addon/Reinstall.. Same thing. It was working flawlessly until two weeks ago. Eventually you will have the same problem soon. That seems like the pattern.

Currently using Kodi 15.2.

Thanks for Replying by the way Smokie. It feels like a ghost town in DK's forum.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on4