• 36(current)
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on
Hi everyone, still loving the khmertv plugin, and I know my parents do too. Along with other users that may not know that this forum exist. Sigh...Khmertv still down. I'm not sure what the real issue is or when it'll be resolved. I've found Khmer TV HD app in the playstore which has some channels but some channels have recently gone missing also. I know dknIght, and possibly others are looking into this issue. Thank you guys so much for the work that you do!
(2012-05-03, 05:57)dknlght Wrote: Hey guys, I know this add-on would probably only appeal to small audience but I figure since Cambodian add-on are almost Non-existent I created Khmerportal, khmerfever and khmeraccess add-ons some for my friends and their family. I've just started learning about python and xbmc add-on and I created these that first learning week so hopefully you'll forgive the crude and simple structure of the add-ons. I was starting to setup my own repository but haven't had the time. I also created a LiveTv xml stream list that contains 18 live Cambodian tv streams. You'll find my files in the url below. also be sure to also install the youtube add-on because I call this add-on for the youtube videos contained with those khmer sites

Update: my Repo here's the link below:

https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip

for you guys who want to watch the CTN channel just install the khmertv addon from my repo
I added a Khmer song section to my KhmerTV addon. For now I've added most of popular artist and their songs. I'll update it later to automatically get other artists and their songs and the ability to create custom playlists

Why Khmer TV is not working anymore?
(2016-09-12, 06:34)KhmerPride Wrote:
(2012-05-03, 05:57)dknlght Wrote: Hey guys, I know this add-on would probably only appeal to small audience but I figure since Cambodian add-on are almost Non-existent I created Khmerportal, khmerfever and khmeraccess add-ons some for my friends and their family. I've just started learning about python and xbmc add-on and I created these that first learning week so hopefully you'll forgive the crude and simple structure of the add-ons. I was starting to setup my own repository but haven't had the time. I also created a LiveTv xml stream list that contains 18 live Cambodian tv streams. You'll find my files in the url below. also be sure to also install the youtube add-on because I call this add-on for the youtube videos contained with those khmer sites

Update: my Repo here's the link below:

https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip

for you guys who want to watch the CTN channel just install the khmertv addon from my repo
I added a Khmer song section to my KhmerTV addon. For now I've added most of popular artist and their songs. I'll update it later to automatically get other artists and their songs and the ability to create custom playlists

Why Khmer TV is not working anymore?

Read here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2412000
It's down for us too.. my parents luv it..hope it be back on soon
Any news yet on the khmertv addon..
The company that provide the original source that I was using, their server still seems to be down. I have compiled a list of alternate url that you guys have provided and pushed an update to the addon as a temporary fix (i hope). Of course these url streams aren't as fast and clear as the ones I've had but that's all we have for the moment.

Update: so after doing some investigating it seems the company has region lock their video sources. I can only assume anyone outside of the region they specify cannot view the videos. I will check to see if it's possible to get around this using proxies but I'm not exactly sure which free proxy is in their allowable region. if anyone comes up with a possible solution let me know.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
K thanks DKnight..we all just hang tight. Hope it come back on soon.Smile
Great work dknlght, I hope you can bring khmerTV back

Sent from my SM-G900I
can u get link off malimar.tv paid account ?
It back on but it doesn't have Hangmae channel yet..missing a few channels.. glad it's back on..
Good morning all. My question would be- how do we even put this code in onto Kodi? Can someone please explain to me?
(2016-09-12, 02:35)cat2115 Wrote:
(2016-09-12, 00:02)andylau Wrote:
This should work

Code:
    <item>
      <title>Hang Meas</title>
      <link>rtmp://111.92.240.134:1935/live/livestream swfUrl=http://www.hangmeasfm.com/wp-content/themes/hangmeasfm-child/hdtv/j/jwplayer.flash.swf live=true</link>
      <thumbnail>https://images.malimar.tv/kh/khmertvrasmey2015HD.jpg</thumbnail>
      <resolve>true</resolve>
    </item>

HI all Khmer community! How do you put this code on onto Kodi?
Is Hangmae going to be back on khmertv..
comfirm supernet block oversea ip
request mytv link please ?
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on4