•   
  • 56(current)
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on
(2020-06-19, 09:52)FengN23 Wrote:
(2020-06-12, 18:20)cat2115 Wrote:
(2020-06-11, 21:37)FengN23 Wrote: Can anyone tell me if this still addon works?  The Github looks confusing. I think the tinyurl link is dead. 

Thanks in advance!
@FengN23 
@chamroeun 

Download repository zip file in Github, https://github.com/goupon/file/tree/mast...hmerdubbed

Thank you sir!

Wow this repo is 3 years old but most still works!  Amazing! Thank you!
Hey, I'm glad you guys kept the khmer addons going. after letting go of the bachelor life I just did not have time to continue with my projects anymore. I was going to work on a few of my projects like the khmer addons again but seeing that you guys are doing a pretty good job with the new addons I decided against it. I was in the process of porting a lot of my addons to the ROKU, the first was khmertv but again other things keep taking up my time and I couldn't start on the next one.   Keep up the good work!
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2020-07-08, 04:46)dknlght Wrote: Hey, I'm glad you guys kept the khmer addons going. after letting go of the bachelor life I just did not have time to continue with my projects anymore. I was going to work on a few of my projects like the khmer addons again but seeing that you guys are doing a pretty good job with the new addons I decided against it. I was in the process of porting a lot of my addons to the ROKU, the first was khmertv but again other things keep taking up my time and I couldn't start on the next one.   Keep up the good work!

-THANKS YOU dknlght  to keep our khmer addons work again.
(2020-07-08, 04:46)dknlght Wrote: Hey, I'm glad you guys kept the khmer addons going. after letting go of the bachelor life I just did not have time to continue with my projects anymore. I was going to work on a few of my projects like the khmer addons again but seeing that you guys are doing a pretty good job with the new addons I decided against it. I was in the process of porting a lot of my addons to the ROKU, the first was khmertv but again other things keep taking up my time and I couldn't start on the next one.   Keep up the good work!

When I read this message from "dknlght", I had to check the date a few times to make sure I wasn't reading an old old thread from "dknlght" haha.   I'm just happy to hear from you again!  Yes, we have a couple of heroes that are keeping this project alive.  Many thanks to them (Cat an Dodgex).  

Stay safe and good health to all of you!
  •   
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on4
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.