Any interest in hiding tv thumbnails when hiding plot?
Quote: This is a feature that needs to be in the core
I think this is the sort of view that really gets people's backs up. I have no doubt you feel strongly about this, I actually recall feeling the same as I was watching those episodes of The Sopranos (to which I am a latecomer too).

However the reality is that XBMC developers scratch their own itches. If Developer X wants feature Y he will code it. If he can't see the point he won't.

If there are hundreds of people calling for this, a dev may get more interested. Just you may not tip the scale until some developer stumbles on this thread and thinks "hell yeah", or some other dev runs out of the need for sleep/study/family time/work/life and says "yeah this is how I want to spend the next week, I'll get this right and bugger the job/family/outdoors/friends/rest".

So yeah, suggesting you "get coding" was just a shortcut to saying the above. No offence, but I suggest saying "XBMC needs this" is possibly not the best approach..

Ummm yes I support this request, even if it is only for future Sopranos newbies Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any interest in hiding tv thumbnails when hiding plot? - by nickr - 2014-07-28, 11:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any interest in hiding tv thumbnails when hiding plot? 3