[REQUEST] Plugin for SPEED2.com
Hey guys,

SPEED2 (internet side of the SPEED cable/satellite channel) has recently expanded to cover a lot more US households via Verizon FIOS and DirecTV. In addition to those two, it's also currently available to customers of Time Warner, Bright House, Cablevision, Dish Network, and Cox.

Wondering if any skilled coder out there would like to tackle integrating SPEED2 streams into an XBMC plugin. I know all the US-based auto racing fans would really appreciate it.

Thanks! Laugh
I want to demand this as well. DirecTV and Dish Network have both added Speed2 service. I am checking it out now since it was announced on the F1 coverage this weekend. Authentication takes awhile but its in beta, it will get better.

*Edit

Quality is great, please somebody develop this!
I agree, this plugin would be much appreciated.
Fourth this request!
*Bump* Another Great Race Weekend (FIA GT1) and Continental Tire Series. Also BTCC...
Another bump. Somebody created one for the Hub, fantastic TV as the baby sitter, at least they show Transformers G1 and the original G.I Joe series... Anyway I rather not keep using a browser and getting up from my seat.

If somebody needs a donate to get started, just ask. Besides its all that wonderful stuff Speedvision used to show before Fox bought it, turned it into Speed TV and for a brief moment tried to make it NASCAR TV. The Speedvision fan base said NO, but since then all the good European content had to wait until NASCAR season was over.

Not anymore with Speed 2, even FIA European Truck Racing!
Bump bump bump!
Sept Bump
any news on this?
Thumbs Up 
A Speed2 plugin would be awesome.
Would love a Speed 2 plugin. Recently switched over to XBMC from Boxee. Cannot believe how refined it is now. Love it.
i want this if possible
Can I get a Jan 2013 Bump? As I said, I would pay somebody (via Kickstarter) to develop a plug-in, but if that happen it wouldn't be a free plug-in.
Another bump!
Another Bump...

Its possible that many people don't get it. If you're on any of the major cable systems in America you can get it. Speed is increasingly turning too it for anything that's not NASCAR related.

A stand alone app or added to Free Cable, either one would work for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Plugin for SPEED2.com0