[AudioEngine] Support for AE on Windows platform
(2012-08-31, 11:54)Voyager-xbmc Wrote:
(2012-08-30, 22:44)garysday Wrote: Guys,

I'm seeing problem with the most recent nightly build; It was working for a while; now it's stopped working and i get the usual stuttering video and choppy audio,
on my processor I can see that it's switching between DTS-HD and DTS like it's unable to get a lock for some reason.

Any ideas, I'm running latest nightly along with a AMD Radeon 6320; my Audio is configured as 5:1 within windows (works fine), just need to figure out
if I should use DS or WSAPI for the audio ?

Any common suggestions here, i'm not sure what i did to change it and stop it working; do i need to set the AMD Vision Control centre to ensure it outputs a particular setting (right now it's 1080p/60).

Any thoughts to help fix this would be greatly appreciated, if someone can point me on how to capture some debugs/logs for the team that would be great..

Thx

Gary

hi gary - I've posted an issue in a different thread that may be related. Reading you have an AMD 6320, I suspect you have a Fusion system (E450-based). Could you try this: prior to starting XBMC, open CCC, make any small change to the video settings, then leave CCC open, then start XBMC and see if that solves the stuttering. I'm not sure why but that's what works for me.

It´s something with Frodo Alpha 3+. I can´t get a stable fps on any movie unless I open CCC and go to the quality-tab and let it be open and then run XBMC. If I close the tab the fps jumps up and down like crazy until I open the quality tab again or check "Sync to display" in XBMC. If I go back to Alpha 2 the fps is stable whatsoever. I have a AMD A6-3600 with a radeon 6530.

Messages In This Thread
HD 5450 and ONKYO Receiver - by emailcraigs - 2012-06-24, 01:35
Multi-channel FLAC issues - by fat-tony - 2012-06-30, 16:38
RE: [AudioEngine] Support for AE on Windows platform - by Hugeman - 2012-08-31, 14:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AudioEngine] Support for AE on Windows platform4