• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons
Pur3 has reworked the Arte.tv Plugin

New Version is in the Lost&Found Repo

https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/raw/ma...-found.zip
Hi,
the ZDF Mediathek is not working for me. It finds the latest clips, but can't play the stream. Does somebody have the same issue?
ARD Mediathek is working fine.
Thx
racer
(2015-12-15, 11:50)racer_hh Wrote: the ZDF Mediathek is not working for me. It finds the latest clips, but can't play the stream. Does somebody have the same issue?
ARD Mediathek is working fine.
I have the same issue and don't know what to do - any ideas?
huti
Enable RTMP streams in settings.
Hi I'm fairly new to kodi on fire stick. I have added 7TV to try and have a german tv program for my in law to watch while in US for the holiday. I keep getting a copyright message on everything I try to stream. Any way to bypass this or another add on I should try to use? Thanks
This is because it is GEO blocked to Germany.
A way to get around is using a smart DNS.

I use this to access live-TV with Zatto for free in Bali.
The service I use is Unotelly
(2015-12-26, 16:44)psysfaction Wrote: This is because it is GEO blocked to Germany.
A way to get around is using a smart DNS.

I use this to access live-TV with Zatto for free in Bali.
The service I use is Unotelly

could u tell me in detail how can i use smart dns for zatto tv for open geo channels
(2015-12-23, 14:14)Eye in the sky Wrote: Enable RTMP streams in settings.

I am new to Kodi and I have the same problem as racer_hh and huti. Could you please tell me how to enable RTMP streams? I couldn't find a respective option in the stettings. Thank you!
(2016-01-01, 18:04)discount Wrote:

I am new to Kodi and I have the same problem as racer_hh and huti. Could you please tell me how to enable RTMP streams? I couldn't find a respective option in the stettings. Thank you!

Settings of the Addon --->

Settings of the Addon ---> Second Tab
(2016-01-01, 18:48)L0RE Wrote:

Settings of the Addon ---> Second Tab

Thanks for the advice, but I can see only one tab at the settings of the ZDF Mediathek ("General") Confused
I have searched all kind of settings but didn't find anything. Esp. as the ZDF live stream works as well as other Mediatheken (ARD, 7TV, etc.), only trying to watch videos from the ZDF Mediathek doesn't work... Is there any log-file which might be helpful?
Same as huti, I can only see one tab in the settings of the ZDF Mediathek (I am using Kodi 15.2).

Here are two screenshots:
http://image-upload.de/image/O1cKf2/0bddc2be40.png
http://image-upload.de/image/en3mYM/2ad252a4d0.png

Thanks for your help!
(2016-01-02, 13:22)huti Wrote: Thanks for the advice, but I can see only one tab at the settings of the ZDF Mediathek ("General") Confused
I have searched all kind of settings but didn't find anything. Esp. as the ZDF live stream works as well as other Mediatheken (ARD, 7TV, etc.), only trying to watch videos from the ZDF Mediathek doesn't work... Is there any log-file which might be helpful?
Additional info: The problem only appears with Kodi installed on a RasPi. I just installed Kodi on my Macbook - the ZDF Mediathek works here!
What ZDF Mediathek Version do you use?
(2016-01-02, 20:11)L0RE Wrote: What ZDF Mediathek Version do you use?
I use the 2.1.3 version (on RPi and Mac)
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons3