New user - cant get xbmc to see videos - video added
Hi guys,

I'm new to xbmc and I've successfully installed it on my ATV2 using atvflash black, and then installed from the maintenance icon.

I have added a video on YouTube which shows as far as I can get - I cannot add files into my video library as I need a username and password, although my computer isn't password protected.

Hopefully the video will make sense.

Thanks in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8V3GtcSO...ata_player
Really you installed via maintenance menu of atv flash black and it gives you a working version? Cool thing (wasn't ment to work that way for atv2 and ios > 5).

Well you should post a debug log (see first link in my signature) for us to have a look at.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yeah mate.... I installed atvflash black and from there I installed both nito and xbmc from the maintenance menu.

Was very easy except I can't get into th videos on my laptop!
yeah as i wrote ... to get further on your problem we need an xbmc.log with debugging turned on ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
i had the same problem when i first started using xbmc. turning on the guest account in windows seemed to fix it for some reason.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New user - cant get xbmc to see videos - video added0