120GB OCZ Vertex 3 2.5" SATA III
120GB OCZ Vertex 3 2.5" SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive SSD (VTX3-25SAT3-120G) $83.50 after $10 Rebate + Free shipping

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/74862/ne...25sat3120g

I guess the real question is, can we trust them yet? Has the SandForce SF-2000 series chipset issue been resolved?
i still dont trust them
Slickdeals? Or OCZ? I imagine you mean Slickdeals - my experiences with OCZ products have always been pretty decent. Never dealt with slickdeals though, generally speaking I just wait till I want to pick up a few things then hit up newegg with a big shopping list to save shipping.

Slickdeals is not a reseller, the deal is actually though Newegg.

Eskro, is it just your gut talking to you?
i avoid sandforced SSD's. my 2cents
(2012-05-30, 16:03)onizuka Wrote: I guess the real question is, can we trust them yet? Has the SandForce SF-2000 series chipset issue been resolved?
I installed one OCZ for nearly 2 years, and it work flawless so far......

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
I have 3 of the 60gb ones. they work perfectly
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I have one for 9 months up and running - no issues found yet - but read a lot about issues and firmware fixes...
If it does fail on you, I can vouch personally for their RMA process. It was very easy, and the new drive arrived quickly.

Good luck!!
My Living Room Theater XBMC Mini-ITX Build
CASE: MI-100 - MOBO: ASRock A75M-ITX - APU: A6-3500
Kingston 4GB 1600MHz - SanDisk 128GB SSD -- DVDRW
W7 HP - Kodi 15 - Confluence | ATV1 w/BCM970015 & Crystalbuntu in the BR

Hmm the 120G has been sold out for a while on newegg I thought., $83.50 would be a great price.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
120GB OCZ Vertex 3 2.5" SATA III0