TV Series Banner / Poster / Artwork issues
Mmmm. That's interesting. It doesn't seem to be using poster.jpg in my case. The TV show information screen has immediately come right, but the All Seasons issue remains.

Do you have other images in your folders thrak76? If we can compare our naming conventions we can identify where we differ. I would like to understand exactly what is being used where because I want to actually document all of this in detail and update the Wiki again and make sure the rest of our fellow XMBC users get the benefit of all this research because it's very frustrating for XBMC noobs like myself who don't initially know what the rules of the game are.

And I'm very technical, so I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for non-technical people who are relying on 3rd party scrapers and don't really understand the naming conventions etc.

What it's actually doing with the All Seasons image, to be 100% clear, is NOT stretching it. It's actually showing small part of a massive image zoomed in. It seems to be zooming in on the dead center of the banner image. The aspect ratio of what is visible looks correct, it's not stretching, it's just very pixelated because it's zoomed right in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TV Series Banner / Poster / Artwork issues - by SiliconKid - 2012-06-02, 07:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Series Banner / Poster / Artwork issues0