Release Universal Scraper for Music Albums
Good morning Olympia,

1) I am pasting this http://www.allmusic.com/album/release/ba...0001055858 into an album.nfo inside the album folder. Then trigger a refresh but nothing happens, no new info populates the album. Same results with the Discogs' link to the particular release. Is it the allmusic link to the release inside the album.nfo what is needed according to this, isn't it? The only link that gives results, although imperfect, is the direct musicbrainz link to the release, however it brings back the general info for the release group with a review from wikipedia instead and neither from allmusic or discogs.

2) I have 4 different releases (versions) of the album 'Bad' from Michael Jackson. When added to the library they are gathered together under one album and all tracks are mixed up. The metadata has been correctly saved differentiating each one of them by musicbrainz release year and contents, with Picard. Is there a way to avoid this, different than editing the album titles to a slightly modified name appending forms such as 're-release', 'special edition', etc...

3) Is there a way in XBMC to define a set of albums (not the filter solution), e.g., the set 'Bad', and when clicking on it, then all the releases I have for the album 'Bad' including the original will show up as individual albums for me to select? Like sets in movie collections? So I can define my own sets of music albums?

Thanks in advance. Best,

CF

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Universal Scraper for Music Albums - by capfuturo - 2013-08-06, 05:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Scraper for Music Albums7