Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
(2013-02-05, 12:35)pplucky Wrote: Any way of easily knowing which illegal EXIF tag prevented MyPicsDB from scanning it?
It's not a tag it's an EXIF marker. That means a marker is illegal which shows to the location the EXIF information is stored.

(2013-02-05, 12:35)pplucky Wrote: Another thing: I still don't seem to find any browse option other than 'Browse by Date', 'Browse by Folders' and 'Browse by Tags'. In the addon settings, I have chosen to see all. I'm sure I have files with Person tag (for 'Browse by Persons') and Country+City (for 'Browse by Geography'), so I don't know what's wrong here...
You can do it with "Browse by tags".
The nested "Browse by Geography" will be reintroduced as soon as I'll get the time for it.

(2013-02-05, 12:35)pplucky Wrote: One last thing: would it be make sense to add a setting to offer to automatically scan pictures after adding a path, instead of automatically jumping with the popup window (which doesn't work at all until the source is actually and successfully added)?
I don't understand you. Which dialog doesn't work?
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix

Messages In This Thread
Beta Testers needed - by Xycl - 2012-11-06, 12:14
RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - by Xycl - 2013-02-05, 13:33
Filter / TAG Question ? - by knutklo - 2015-04-07, 16:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1