Linux Mouse don't reach lower section of the screen
(2012-08-26, 00:18)Sebastian Wrote: 4 people with the same odd behavior.

Anyone who has found if there is someone working on this?
Has it been confirmred with 12.10?

On the wikipages the recomendation is to run gnome, is there any dissadvantage of running unity?
(2012-08-13, 21:47)jasan Wrote: I also have this problem. It can confirm to 99% that it started after switching to "gnome-classic" session...

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04, has anyone verified the bug with 12.10?

I have not switched to Gnome fallback session on 12.04. But I am still facing this problem.
Same problem here. Ubuntu 12.04 64bit and 32bit (classic desktop) on two pc's. Tested on three different screens. Also impossible to get out of the full screen mode (had to reset).
Certainly a bug.
Had the same problem running ubuntu 12.04 and Gnome classic - switched to Unity and problem went away.
Hello,

I'm sorry but my english is not good... Sad

I also have the same problem.
My system: Ubuntu 12.04 - Gnome Classic - XBMC Eden with XVBA ( I have a Radeon video card). This problem is very annoying. I control XBMC with a wireless media keyboard with integrated trackball and mouse buttons/wheel. This control is preferred, because I using this PC for simple desktop computer also.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Try what I did in post #6 above by switching to Unity. Toggle back and forth between fullscreen and windowed and see if the problem goes away. If necessary, resize the XBMC window and then toggle to fullscreen and see if problem persists. Once the problem is gone in Unity, switch back to Gnome Classic and see if the problem is gone there as well.
Dear Artrafael,

Thank yuo for your help! I did switch back my Ubuntu 12.04 from Gnome-Classic to original Unity and my problem is solved! The mouse cursor works perfectly in XBMC full screen mode. But unfortunatly I d'ont like Unity. Then I did install Cairo-Dock. I did try to use Cairo-Dock as a shell and XBMC still works fine in full screen mode.
Thanx, DFeri
Glad it worked out for you! I'm no fan of Unity either, but that's another story. Wink
Ran into the same problem with OSX Mavericks and running the X64 version of XBMC will try some things and report back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse don't reach lower section of the screen1