Skip back after video un-pause
unpause jumpback is now in the official XBMC repo for frodo (won't add it to eden because of the missing settings on the fly change ability).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-01-15, 14:38)Memphiz Wrote: thx for the PR - will review and merge it and maybe do a pull into the mainrepo - not sure yet.

About the navigation problem - please verify that this also happens on confluence. If you can reach OK fine in confluence (i suspect you can Wink ) - then its a skin issue - or the skin isn't updated for frodo yet.

About the navigation I have the same problem using aeon nox. The reason is that the Ok and cancel button its on the right and when I press right it changes the timing and doesnt move to the buttons. In confluence the buttons are located at the bottom. (Sorry for my english)
(2013-01-22, 15:38)francovilar Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 14:38)Memphiz Wrote: thx for the PR - will review and merge it and maybe do a pull into the mainrepo - not sure yet.

About the navigation problem - please verify that this also happens on confluence. If you can reach OK fine in confluence (i suspect you can Wink ) - then its a skin issue - or the skin isn't updated for frodo yet.

About the navigation I have the same problem using aeon nox. The reason is that the Ok and cancel button its on the right and when I press right it changes the timing and doesnt move to the buttons. In confluence the buttons are located at the bottom. (Sorry for my english)

I just tried to config this addon tonight... same problem. I'm using AEON Nox 4.

Memphiz... Aeon Nox navigation for every other addon config, running addon/script, etc works perfectly. I suspect there is something not working with the addon's config screen itself. No matter what I try naviagion will never get to the far right menu on your addon config screen. Left/right arrows work fine as I can move to the left and center menu just fine, and change the 'seconds' settings.

I just tried to config this addon tonight... same problem. I'm using AEON Nox 4.

Memphiz... Aeon Nox navigation for every other addon config, running addon/script, etc works perfectly. I suspect there is something not working with the addon's config screen itself. No matter what I try naviagion will never get to the far right menu on your addon config screen. Left/right arrows work fine as I can move to the left and center menu just fine, and change the 'seconds' settings.
(2013-01-22, 15:38)francovilar Wrote:

I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I guess the Problem is that there are only sliders in this addon and it doesn't get Out of these...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
THis is an awesome Add-on. But would it be possible to apply this feature to Stopped videos? In that, if oen stops a video, and selects "Resume from xx:xx, the time woudl jump back a few seconds? That'd be sweet

In any case, I wish this addon had its' own thread. It's just lovely, thanks for whipping it up!
(2013-02-10, 12:03)Memphiz Wrote: I guess the Problem is that there are only sliders in this addon and it doesn't get Out of these...
Yes, I had to modify the XML file to set the settings.

(2013-02-17, 17:24)argh! Wrote: THis is an awesome Add-on. But would it be possible to apply this feature to Stopped videos? In that, if oen stops a video, and selects "Resume from xx:xx, the time woudl jump back a few seconds? That'd be sweet

+1 This would be very useful!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Thats not easily possible. I get the onstop callback in which case the movie alreay stopped and the resume point was saved ... (so its to late for seeking back). On the other side the addon doesn't know if the movie was played from the start or from a resume point.
i See. Well, I thought I'd bring it up anyway Smile.

thanks
Awesome to see the plugin on the repo! Smile Will try to get my first self-made plugin there, too. ^_^

For the navigation problem:
When i select the slider i cannot leave them because the OK / cancel buttons are to the right instead of below like they are in confluence.
- UP: no use
- DOWN: no use
- LEFT: change slider
- RIGHT: change slider
- ESC: cancel settings
BUT if i press OK on the slider:
The slider is deselected (looks like) and no directional button does anything. This would be a good possibility to change to "move to next input" mode...
What do you think?
I like this plugin. Can we make it work for audio.

I have my XBMC setup extensively for music and pod-casts, I have a podcatcher in the background and have it dropping off all my podcasts in respective folder categories and then use smart-playlists combined with VoxCommando. I can simply say, play me the news, or play me something techy and it does it.

The thing is though, when I query about what is playing, it would be nice if it would skip it back a bit and I was thinking this plugin could be useful for that. So how hard would this beHuh

Thanks guys..
You should clarify a bit more. Is this about the exact same thing what its currently doing for video? (e.x. jumpback after unpause or jumpback/forward after fwd/rwd)

tbh i don't see anything which restricts the addon to video only. If this doesn't work - then it just might not be possible for audio with the current addon api.
The logo for the "XBMC Unpause Jumpback" add-on has been stolen from major Australian job-search website SEEK (http://www.seek.com.au/).

This should probably be rectified...
Sure i poke our designer to do a new one ...

PS: google has stolen it first Wink
(2014-05-11, 22:34)Memphiz Wrote: Sure i poke our designer to do a new one ...

PS: google has stolen it first Wink

I might just be drunk but I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that if Google caches an image then it's fair use?

Either way I'm really the dickhead here, what with registering an account just to point out one small flaw with an add-on. Great work all the same. Note that I'm not affiliated with SEEK, except when I'm unemployed!
Man this was not an intended usage of that logo - it was a placeholder during development which i forgot to replace by something from our designer ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skip back after video un-pause0