How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC
Hi there

I can say that i was pretty pleased when i found this add-on as I have 2 Logitech squeezebox-players and a laptop with xbmc on it so i gave it a shot. Easy to install and to setup, it found my media server directly and even in my squeezebox control software for both my android and Iphone i was able to remote play on the xbmc machine with the xsqueeze add-on, great work Bossanova808!!!

Nw a couple of things (kinks) i just want to know about.

1. If i try to play a track from spotify (from my squeeze box controller in my phone) it wont play it or maybe a half a second then it stops.
2. I tried many ways to synchronise both the players and Xsqueeze together but it could not synchronise the track, it was allways a part of a seond delay on each player (2 logitech boxes and Xsqueeze computer).

Am I doing something wrong or you are still working on this nice add-on?

Cheers/M

Messages In This Thread
RE: How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio playback using XSqueeze in XBMC - by Hilox - 2012-09-07, 14:42
Having problems doing this... - by fredphoesh - 2016-09-29, 15:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To: Easy synchronised multiroom audio (inc. Spotify!) using XSqueeze in XBMC2