[SOLVED]Album refuses to show up in XBMC
So my library is now at the point where if I need to do a complete clean install I can just install XBMC point it to my library and let it do it's thing over night (this is assuming a complete break down and I can't export my library ofcourse) save one pesky bloody album that just refuses to show up in XBMC. Not that the album is of much relevance but it is "More Monsters and Sprites" by Skrillex, all my other albums are fine, even odd ball sound tracks or ones I have compiled myself.

XBMC views by Albums, all my Albums are a tagged with ID3v21 tags including album art and idv1 are removed, the files normally only contain track, title, album and artist, as well as year.

I use the same hierarchy for all my music but is looks like this:

Music - Arist - Album Name

I'm running eden and have even tried manually searching through the feature in the jump list but no dice. I can also confirm that it does not show up in any other form on search be it genre or artist.....
Ok wow so they weren't tagged properly, they were NAMED properly but they were missing the title tags for some reason so it wouldn't add them, swear I fixed that.....nothing to see here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED]Album refuses to show up in XBMC0