Media Automation
I am looking for a way to automate the removal of files that are not .mkv from specific folders I have been trying to use Belvedere but my structure requires the program to search within subfolder and I don't think it has any ability to do this.

What are you guys using and is it possible to do this with another program?

Thanks
why do you want to automate such a process? Also what windows your suing?

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Depending upon the underlying OS, this can be very easily scripted.
(2012-07-07, 04:00)saitoh183 Wrote: why do you want to automate such a process? Also what windows your suing?

I am using windows 7.

The reason I am looking to remove all files except .mkv or media files is because I am using tvrenamer to organize my media and move my files to their appropriate folders. When I scan using tvrenamer it also includes the .nfo and other non media files and I have to remove them manually.
(2012-07-08, 22:03)dirty_denim86 Wrote:
(2012-07-07, 04:00)saitoh183 Wrote: why do you want to automate such a process? Also what windows your suing?

I am using windows 7.

The reason I am looking to remove all files except .mkv or media files is because I am using tvrenamer to organize my media and move my files to their appropriate folders. When I scan using tvrenamer it also includes the .nfo and other non media files and I have to remove them manually.

I was using therenamer (made the app TRHelper) until i moved to sickbeard and Sabnzbd (usenet) because Filehosting has gone to shit and newgroups are still pretty solid. Sickbeard is by far very good at organizing my TV shows(no extra files to manually delete) and i use Couchpotato v2 for my movies.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Automation0