Fanart/thumb browser no longer displays remote resources
Before I started using Artwork Downloader and SickBeard, when I had no art stored in the folders of the various television series I enjoy, I had a lovely list of remote thumbnails and fanart images to go through and decide from when I inspected a show in the information view. Nowadays, that is gone!

My question is this: is there a way to get the list of remote thumbnails and fanart images back, despite also having SickBeard and Fanart Downloader store some local ones?
Yes, just get rid of your .nfo files that don't have any <thumb> tags in them.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Affirmative! Thank you.
I have just experienced this same issue. There is no list of remote thumbs / fanart to choose from. I am not using either Artwork Downloader or Sickbeard. In fact, I have not installed /enabled ANY add-ons since this feature last worked.

I have followed the above suggestion and more, I have deleted ALL .nfo files in my library filepath. This did not help.

Any other suggestions?

EDIT: --Correction: This issue occurs only with NEW additions to the library. All text data is retrieved from themoviedb.com, just not the images.
This thread got started on this issue.... pretty weird.... (well close to this issue)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=137963

If it has a language set (ENG) etc ... it will scrape.... if it don't then no thumb or fan art... it did not use to matter.

Oh and the remote sources are gone.... to choose what image you would like.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart/thumb browser no longer displays remote resources0