Release TheAudioDb.com Music Video Scraper
(2013-03-27, 23:07)padfoot Wrote: I must say, I am disappointed I was dismissed so quickly:
I must say I will cry all the night today.

(2013-03-27, 23:07)padfoot Wrote: I do not think this is an invalid bug report, as, after reading here, I find the plugin IS connecting to the server, but reporting it isn't when it fails in a search. This is not the same behaviour of the other scrapers. And by throwing that error, well, most sane people would not bother continuing to scan their library as they think the server is down, thus the failure to locate 1 item is preventing people from scannng their entire library.
The "plugin" which we call add-on by the way has not throwing any error, XBMC does.

(2013-03-27, 23:07)padfoot Wrote: ...and for the simple fact that you MUST have the EXACT spelling and [space]-[space] to get a match Huh? This is not good behaviour.
OK, can you tell me how this could be different? Please, please, I will fix up the scraper.

(2013-03-27, 23:07)padfoot Wrote: This scraper should not have been released with these issues.
You have no clue what you are talking about. This scraper is the only music video scraper. It has a limitation in it's naming convention for known and understandable reasons, but there is a music video scraper. If you searched and read the initial post, then it is clearly stated in it. It this scraper wasn't existing, then there was no music video scraper at all.

Patches are welcome.

Edit:
...and as you could've read in the last couple of posts, we have some ideas and trying to improve the situation.
...but instead of providing naming conventions to zag, you are opening invalid bug reports and start ranting...
Nice self-introduction on our forums.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] TheAudioDb.com Music Video Scraper - by olympia - 2013-03-28, 00:19
add track without album? - by ntropy - 2020-08-07, 17:19
RE: add track without album? - by docwra - 2020-08-10, 21:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheAudioDb.com Music Video Scraper4