• 134(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
ME is not auto downloading movie art.
Generally when I select a new movie the artwork will be populated in the right hand pane. Now when I select a movie the plot and general info will be filled in but none of the artwork. I have to click each field manually... I searched through the settings and don't see anything that would make this happen....
@huttdes

Usually this is an issue with the website that is being scrapped being slow. I notice this at certain times of the week when I guess those websites are getting hammered for artwork requests. If you wait a day or two, it will usually clear up, and everything will work correctly in ME again.
Any word on whether Mediaelch will add support for game scraping at some point? There's definitely going to be a need for a good rom organizer/scraper once Kodi adds the retroplayer core.
Be cool if it did, afaik a game library isn't even implemented yet. Probably waaay too early to ask.
Well, retroplayer is definitely a ways off, but at the same time, I already use the Advanced Emulator Launcher for games in kodi. I've had to do a lot of image searches and sluggish manual scraping and there's still a lot missing, not too mention the time it takes to rename roms.

Bringing mediaelch's capabilities to games scraping with support for scraping info on systems would be awesome.
One Question:

MediaElch work with Krypton's databases ?

Thanks.
As far as I know it doesn't currently directly interact with the database at all, just NFO's, and the Kodi integration is API based (which really just removes/adds/scans, not updates).
Is this program outdated?
(2017-01-01, 20:44)Swageroni_ Wrote: Is this program outdated?

No.

Komet releases updates when necessary. There is no scheduled release cycle. There doesn't have to be one as the software does what it has to do (apart from a few wishes some have posted here).
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
(2017-01-03, 08:37)_J@n_ Wrote:
(2017-01-01, 20:44)Swageroni_ Wrote: Is this program outdated?

No.

Komet releases updates when necessary. There is no scheduled release cycle. There doesn't have to be one as the software does what it has to do (apart from a few wishes some have posted here).

Yes/No. There are donator nightly releases in the MediaElch forum, which is also the only place to get the latest source. There is a github repo that is quite outdated/rarely updated after Komet switched to the donations thing. Though "Nightly" is a bit of a misnomer, as like the previous answer, they're only released when there is an update to release.
Is there a way to add/edit the "Type" field to an album.nfo using Mediaelch?

Thanks!!
Using this for the first time for music.
My music is already mostly complete with artwork and such but I wanted to do some fine tuning.
ME displays what I currently have but isn't doing a thing to let me update... I could do stuff manually but its not pulling any art from fanart.tv
If I select an artist or any album and hit the scrape button I get the search result... it lists the scraper as 'Universal Music Scraper' and lists the artist/album in the first box but there are no results displayed below...
I've tried multiple entries...
Am I missing something?
Hi,

Is the movie set collection part working? When I choose a set from the list and click on backdrop or poster, it never finds an image. Is this working for anyone else?

thx
(2017-01-26, 07:08)leejk Wrote: Hi,

Is the movie set collection part working? When I choose a set from the list and click on backdrop or poster, it never finds an image. Is this working for anyone else?

thx

I tried a few collections and noticed it does not find any posters or backdrops. Which is to be expected. The databases that are queried usually don't have any art for collections, just for individual movies. I expect you would have to create your own fan art for the sets.

HTH

Greetz,

_J@N_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
(2017-01-26, 19:20)_J@n_ Wrote:
(2017-01-26, 07:08)leejk Wrote: Hi,

thx

I tried a few collections and noticed it does not find any posters or backdrops. Which is to be expected. The databases that are queried usually don't have any art for collections, just for individual movies. I expect you would have to create your own fan art for the sets.

HTH

Greetz,

_J@N_

Hmmm... fanart.tv looks to have it for this collection: https://fanart.tv/movie/263/the-dark-knight-collection/, unless it's not available thru their API.
TMDB seems to have it too: https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/26...es/posters

The ui looks to have this functionality but it doesn't seem to work. Hope the author could clarify.
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9