• 147(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2018-08-07, 11:26)nikazi Wrote: I have a few questions about the program.

1. I can confirm for Windows version (nothing like that for MacOS and Linux). I’ll open an issue for this.

2. 2ALL: Sorry, I will continue in Russian Wink
Не совсем понятно, что вы имеете в виду. Данные (*.nfo и *.jpg) хранятся локально рядом с фильмом/серией. Удалите фильм - они останутся. База пере-индексируется при каждом сканировании.

3. Если вы про поиск фильма, то первым используется название папки (если есть), затем имя файла. У меня так же двойные наименования: «русское_название_фильма (английское).ext». И ни каких проблем с поиском. Находит в любом случае, даже если в базе tmdb/imdb нет переведённой версии.
(2018-08-07, 14:57)alexls Wrote: Не совсем понятно, что вы имеете в виду. Данные (*.nfo и *.jpg) хранятся локально рядом с фильмом/серией. Удалите фильм - они останутся. База пере-индексируется при каждом сканировании.
Данные (*.nfo и *.jpg) хранятся локально - это понятно, меня больше интересовала возможность хранения записей просмотренных фильмов\сериалов в БД(пример tiny mediamanager)
(2018-08-07, 14:57)alexls Wrote:  «русское_название_фильма (английское).ext»
Так называется и папка и видео? У меня по такой схеме не ищет, видимо, надо что-то выбрать.
(2018-08-08, 13:27)nikazi Wrote: Данные (*.nfo и *.jpg) хранятся локально - это понятно, меня больше интересовала возможность хранения записей просмотренных фильмов\сериалов в БД(пример tiny mediamanager)
Это делается синхронизацией с Kodi.
(2018-08-08, 13:27)nikazi Wrote: Так называется и папка и видео? У меня по такой схеме не ищет, видимо, надо что-то выбрать.
Папка - название на русском. Иногда добавляю год: «Название (Год)» для одноимённых фильмов.

Скачайте последний билд. Исправлен фон списка сериалов.
I believe the Kodi forum rule is English only. So if you can translate before posting be much appreciated.

Keep up the great work. Mediaelch rocks Smile
Hi Archer

Think found another bug. If an image has already been chosen for an artwork (poster, fanart etc) when i click on the artwork to change it, in the picture select dialog the resolution is missing below the images.

For new movies without any artwork chosen the resolution displays fine under the images.

I'm on version 2.4.3-dev

Thanks
I'm back from vacation and ready to answer your questions Smile

@zardox Thanks for reporting this. For those interested, zardox opened a  GitHub issue for the scrape-after-rename bug: https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/issues/547 and the Multipart-Movie feature: https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/issues/548

Quote:I have the latest version of MediaElch (2.4.3), and noticed that if I click on the Movie Sets button (from the left hand column), MediaElch just hangs. Is this a known issue, or am I the first to post about it?
@Powerhouse You're the first to post about it. Thanks for reporting. I don't know of any changes that could have caused this but I'll try to reproduce that behaviour and then fix it Smile

Quote:1. Why, when choosing a series, does the selection text turn white? This is shown оn the screenshot.
@nikazi This shouldn't happen. @alexls fixed this a week ago in https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/pull/550

Quote:Keep up the great work. Mediaelch rocks
Thanks! Smile

Quote:If an image has already been chosen for an artwork (poster, fanart etc) when i click on the artwork to change it, in the picture select dialog the resolution is missing below the images.
The resolution is only available for a few image providers (TheMovieDb to name one). The default select dialog (with "Default" selected as an image provider) does not show image resolution. To be honest, I don't know if this is on purpose for all images or if this may be something I could add. I'll look into this Smile
Is the image provider the same for all movies which you've tested?

Regards,
Andre
(2018-08-16, 19:40)archer96 Wrote:  
Quote:I have the latest version of MediaElch (2.4.3), and noticed that if I click on the Movie Sets button (from the left hand column), MediaElch just hangs. Is this a known issue, or am I the first to post about it?
@Powerhouse You're the first to post about it. Thanks for reporting. I don't know of any changes that could have caused this but I'll try to reproduce that behaviour and then fix it Smile
 I have the same issue. But It's not hanging, it's a large collection on network storage. Just slow loading Smile
I think the loading progress bar will solve that.
Just downloaded the new version (MediaElch_win_2.4.3-dev_2018-08-18_15-34_git-master-1768020), and immediately tested Sets, and still the same issue. Its not about time, as I have let it sit for several hours and still the spinning wheel. True, I have about 130 Sets, but this has never happened before (until the last few versions that I've tested against).
The latest version does not include any fix for this. :-)
I'm still unsure what could have caused this... I can't find any change that could be responsible for this.

MovieSets are also not implemented in an efficient way, yet. Everytime you click on "Sets", MediaElch iterates over all movies and builds the list of sets. That of course may take a while depending on the number of sets and movies...
How many movies to you have (assuming a lot since you have around 130 sets)? :-)

Regards,
Andre
For those interested, we now provide user documentation at https://mediaelch.github.io/mediaelch-doc/index.html

(Note that there is still a lot that needs to be added)
(2018-08-19, 03:48)Powerhouse Wrote: True, I have about 130 Sets, but this has never happened before (until the last few versions that I've tested against).
 I have 109 sets. Loading takes about 1 minute on macOS, Windows 10 and Mint 19. So this is a local problem.
Have you tried to rebuild the database?
By "rebuild the database", you mean, removed the current settings location, restart MediaElch, then add the sources back into MediaElch and scan? Because I've done that, twice now, and still the same issue. Everything else works as it always has, btw, just not the Sets feature.
Ok, solved the issue by deleting the Kvibes Registry Key...

Windows Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/kvibes/MediaElch

Not sure why this just starting happening, but hope this might help others, should they encounter this issue.
Hi,

since using latest Git version I get incorrect vote counts and ratings from IMDb when scraping tv shows and episodes.

Any idea what's causing this?

Thanks
Marv
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
Imdb changed their website again. I fixed scraping of the overview and certification yesterday but didn't have time to fix the other details, yet. :-)
See: https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/issues/556
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9