• 29(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2013-01-30, 11:13)Komet Wrote: @DecK: I wasn't aware of this naming for stacked files. I'll adjust it asap.

Great, let me know if you need help testing it.
@Komet

Firstable my many thanks for your work. great Media Manager. Sorry if what im asking already answered, but i ll like to know if season fanart ll be implanted ??
Has anyone had any luck scraping TV Shows?
The search does not come back with any results for any TV show
(2013-01-31, 19:56)Ballistic Wrote: Has anyone had any luck scraping TV Shows?
The search does not come back with any results for any TV show

Works great for me, use it all the time. Make sure you "reload" your TV shows first if you haven't, click a TV show to search for in your list, then click Search.
A TV-Show shows up when i manually re-type the show name and then search. But after selecting the show from the list, The search window closes and nothing happends.
The only times I've had problems like that is if there are connectivity issues with the scraper, does scraping movies have any problems? I *believe* MediaElch uses thetvdb.com, but don't quote me on that. The only other thing that occurs to me is if you have any strange (accented or the like) characters in the TV show name or things similar to that that may not be the exact same search if you re-type it.

I know both of these things (Connectivity problems, extended characters in paths/names) have caused problems for me in the past, up to and including the app crashing entirely.
I use dots instead in the directory names because i don't like spaces in dir/filenames Smile So never weird characters.

I just mounted the storage on a different system and internet connection. It seems to work now Smile
@garretn: Yes, it's thetvdb.com
@fepunk: Season fanarts will come with version 1.4.
(2013-01-31, 21:42)Komet Wrote: @garretn: Yes, it's thetvdb.com
@fepunk: Season fanarts will come with version 1.4.

THANK YOU Big Grin

Although I checked to to detect the stream (quality, codec, runtime)
the software will not use the "runtime" value and leave it empty. (there's the data in the stream details tab but no runtime in the general tab)
That's a problem because most of my movies scraped with moviedb won't get any runtime.

plus I Think that the rating should ALWAYS be retrieved from IMDB
is there any chance in hell that movies in RAR files will be included .. ??
multiple episodes in one nfo file will happen in 1.4?
(ex: 30.Rock.S07E12E13.mkv)
(2013-02-02, 19:20)sergiocos Wrote: multiple episodes in one nfo file will happen in 1.4?
(ex: 30.Rock.S07E12E13.mkv)

No. Maybe later, but this is a low priority feature.
Hi Komet,
Just a side note to the multible episode thing, specially for the "maybe later"
Taking to account that everyone with TV-Shows on DVD would love to have this, you may put that item a bit higher on your prio list. Seeing all the other features it would make ME a 100% fit for scrapping any collection.

Thanks for considering
Linus

PS: in regards to a former mentioned feature of supporting other "players", it looks like that you will cover at least the upcomming Dune generation ( DUNE HD Max 3D ...) which should include XBMC as a frontend for the visualization of the media collection. Should be released around april.
A shiny new version is waiting for you: MediaElch 1.4 Smile Read about the new features in the announcement.
Downloads are here.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9