• 91(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2015-01-13, 16:46)mandark Wrote: i have a usage-related question, maybe someone can clarify. if i want to add additional episodes or a whole new season to an already existing tv-show, what is the best way to do so?

at the moment i do the following when adding a whole new season:
1. right click on show and "scan for new episodes"
2. scrape each image type of the season itself manually
3. click on each new eposide, choose "load information" (i then have to select the show each time)

i find this quite cumbersome.

the only quicker alternative i found is to select the show itself and choose "load information". but this seems to re-scrape everything from this show. information and pictures at show-level, season-level and all episodes (both new and old). this overwrites all manual changes i made at show-level or for all previously existing seasons (e.g. manually selecting posters).

is there any way i can batch-scrape information and images for all new seasons and episodes and leaving already existing pictures and information unchanged?

Hmm, I don't know if I can describe accurately how I use ME but here goes:

Select the show that has new episodes (I have ME set to scan my shows at start-up)
Select the show (not a season or an episode)
Choose scrape in the top left corner of the toolbar
Make sure that in the lower left corner of the new dialog "Update new episodes" is selected
Select the appropriate show in the dialog (if applicable)
Wait until ME downloads all info including episode thumbs
Presto Big Grin

I think the key is the bold part of my step-by-step Wink

Note: If I add a complete season I also have to select the posters and such afterwards.

HTH

Greetz

_J@n_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
(2015-01-13, 19:16)_J@n_ Wrote: Make sure that in the lower left corner of the new dialog "Update new episodes" is selected
ah, i totally missed that select-box. Cool

thanks a lot for the push in the right direction! Big Grin
I agree to the login-page but not for the basic-auth.
I tested with the basic-auth and AC works for me.

If not, is there someone has or does it work without authentication?
(2015-01-16, 17:04)Kavomatovlweks Wrote: I agree to the login-page but not for the basic-auth.
I tested with the basic-auth and AC works for me.

If not, is there someone has or does it work without authentication?

Huh Did you post in the right section? If so, could you elaborate on your issue?
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
I have movies with structure BDMV and CERTIFICATE, Information file.nfo are not saved in the folder of the movie, is a problem of structure movie is not supported for .nfo file?
Hi there,
for BR Structures the NFO files have to be stored in the BDMV directory,
XBMC will pick up the NFO file from this place
Best Regards
Very grateful for this information.
good Sunday.
@Komet..

Glad to see that a new Nightly was released today..
any changelog?

Music Support....Smile Smile...
@Komet

I'm willing to see music support as well

Thanks for this great tool for films and Tv Shows in my case.

Regards.
(2015-01-21, 23:53)solamnic Wrote: @Komet..

Glad to see that a new Nightly was released today..
any changelog?

Music Support....Smile Smile...

Yes! I will release the new version later today (or maybe tomorrow) with some hints on music support. It's not finished yet and should be considered as "early beta".
What......Music Support (even if only an early beta), is awesome....

Can't wait to test it out Komet. Keep up the great work, and thanks.
@Komet

resolutions like 1280x696 or 1280x528 are not displayed as aspect ratios in icons (main movie window)
also 1280x546
(2015-01-22, 13:27)Komet Wrote: Yes! I will release the new version later today (or maybe tomorrow) with some hints on music support. It's not finished yet and should be considered as "early beta".

LOL... early beta is good Big Grin when this is early beta i cant wait for the final version
- this version works for me like a charm !!! it was never so easy to manage the music collection !
image scraping from fanart.tv works great... infos scraping too... just have problems with not official albums ( well, its normal - when there is no info, it cant scrape anything )
- but its now realy easy to add the info by himself Wink

realy big thx and big KUDOS for this version buddy ( echt geile scheisse alta ^^ )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Komet - when will download the new version Huh
(2015-01-23, 13:43)Zwanzig Wrote: Komet - when will download the new version Huh

Right now! Smile

(2015-01-23, 12:49)schimi2k Wrote: LOL... early beta is good Big Grin when this is early beta i cant wait for the final version
- this version works for me like a charm !!! it was never so easy to manage the music collection !
image scraping from fanart.tv works great... infos scraping too... just have problems with not official albums ( well, its normal - when there is no info, it cant scrape anything )
- but its now realy easy to add the info by himself Wink

realy big thx and big KUDOS for this version buddy ( echt geile scheisse alta ^^ )

Thanks Wink I just wanted to make clear that I haven't tested everything extensively. Let's see how it works for the most people. I already have some improvements in my mind but I wanted to release this version finally.
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9