• 102(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
"Right" tends to vary I've found, unfortunately I still haven't figured out a good way to deal with that. AFAIK MediaElch uses TheTVDB for episode naming.

I haven't tried this myself, but Kodi actually supports a naming format for episodes of that nature in the "split episode" naming format:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files...it-episode

Though I'm not sure if/how MediaElch handles it. I've also got quite a few mis-named episodes of the split format I've been meaning to go through and try fixing via the above way, so I'm curious if/how MediaElch handles them.
I'll have to see if numbering the way tvdb does works.
I just downloaded MediaElch 2.2, but when I tried installing it, I get a prompt that tells me that it doesn't have the correct structure. Help?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-04-03, 17:48)marhutchy Wrote: I just downloaded MediaElch 2.2, but when I tried installing it, I get a prompt that tells me that it doesn't have the correct structure. Help?

Are you trying to install through kodi? This is not an add on, it's a separate program altogether.
(2015-04-03, 18:35)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 17:48)marhutchy Wrote: I just downloaded MediaElch 2.2, but when I tried installing it, I get a prompt that tells me that it doesn't have the correct structure. Help?

Are you trying to install through kodi? This is not an add on, it's a separate program altogether.

Silly me Rofl

I hope it's user friendly, or there are youtube tuts on how to use it.

Thanks for responding Smile
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-04-04, 01:11)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 18:35)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:

Silly me Rofl

You have to read post #1, all information can be found there.
(2015-04-04, 07:43)hstegeman Wrote:
(2015-04-04, 01:11)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 18:35)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Are you trying to install through kodi? This is not an add on, it's a separate program altogether.

Silly me Rofl

You have to read post #1, all information can be found there.

Thanks Smile
Kodi 18.3
Hi Komet,
any progress in your nightlies to limit actors to those with images?
It's really getting extreme with themoviedb. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is listed in the cast if he only appears a single second at the movie screen :@
(2015-04-08, 21:43)pünktchen Wrote: Hi Komet,
any progress in your nightlies to limit actors to those with images?
It's really getting extreme with themoviedb. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is listed in the cast if he only appears a single second at the movie screen :@

+1 on this feature.

Be great if music video support be added sometime. would make it the perfect all-in-one scrapper.
Would be great if Media Elch was designed to support high resolutions. I have a 3200x1800 display and while it is still usable it is hard to use and I need to rely on the tooltips to know what to press.
I just learned of this great tool today after having a heck of a time with my Movie library not scraping properly. Needless to say it has been great to point out some obvious errors in my folder structure.

I am however having a challenge when using the feature "Rename selected files". I click on the button and the Renamer window pops but, then I click on Rename and a green "Finished" comes up in the white box but when I check the folder and the file there has been no remaining done.

Is there a log file I can check to see what is going on? I have tried multiple different movies and none of them will rename.
Komet, I don't think I'll ever get the sync feature to work for me Sad

I enabled everything that should be enabled; filled in everything that should be filled in, but nada.
I tried port 80, 8080 & 9090.
Host is on a local machine, so 127.0.0.1.
When I tried to sync (retrieve watched), I got Host not found.

I have an issue with my copy of OS, where I can't enable telnet via Turn Windows Feature on or off to test it, because it's blank, however....
I tried
Quote:http://www.<host>:<port number>/jsonrpc
and I was prompted to enter my credentials.

Any suggestions?
Kodi 18.3
Is there a way in "Movies" to do a "Ctrl - A" to "select all" movies for scrapping?
Hmm, I'm having a couple of problems with 2.2.2 on Windows. I can search and save without problems, but when I click poster, thumb or whatever to change it, it goes out of focus and locks up. It doesn't say "not answering" or anything like that, but I can't interact with it.
(2015-05-03, 16:41)marhutchy Wrote: Komet, I don't think I'll ever get the sync feature to work for me Sad

I enabled everything that should be enabled; filled in everything that should be filled in, but nada.
I tried port 80, 8080 & 9090.
Host is on a local machine, so 127.0.0.1.
When I tried to sync (retrieve watched), I got Host not found.

I have an issue with my copy of OS, where I can't enable telnet via Turn Windows Feature on or off to test it, because it's blank, however....
I tried
Quote:http://www.<host>:<port number>/jsonrpc
and I was prompted to enter my credentials.

Any suggestions?

I have reported this issue (many pages back in this very thread), and found out it only works one way (from MediaElch to XBMC), but there are some limitations:

1. You have to mark the show watched in MediaElch.

2. You need to have a setting in the AdvancedSettings.xml for this to work.

Both were brought up (with I believe the correct settings) in my posts.

It would be nice if Komet could retrieve watched status, as well as send, as that would eliminate the need to update my library's all the time (or at least help sync them all together).

Found my post, check out this thread...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=198004&page=2
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9