• 108(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2015-09-11, 09:16)armen.mogahdsian Wrote: A Good Day to everyone.

I hope you can share how you organize your files using MediaElch.

Can you give me and example of your TV shows?

I can't seem to get it to work. When scanning, the titles and fan art appears but when opening it, its just empty. Doesn't show seasons as well.

Mine is set like this,

TV Shows (Folder) - Game of Thrones (Folder) - Game of Thrones S01 (Folder) - Game of Thrones S01E01 (Video File)

I'm at work now but I read somewhere it should be,
Game of Thrones (Folder) - Season 1 (Folder) - Game of Thrones S01E01 (Video File)

Much appreciated,
Armen

Mine scans fine with TV Shows\ <show name>\ Season 1\ S01E01 - <episode>
(2015-09-11, 10:09)gardnerd4me Wrote:

I can't seem to get it to work. When scanning, the titles and fan art appears but when opening it, its just empty. Doesn't show seasons as well.

Mine is set like this,

TV Shows (Folder) - Game of Thrones (Folder) - Game of Thrones S01 (Folder) - Game of Thrones S01E01 (Video File)

Game of Thrones (Folder) - Season 1 (Folder) - Game of Thrones S01E01 (Video File)

Much appreciated,
Armen

Mine scans fine with TV Shows\ <show name>\ Season 1\ S01E01 - <episode>

Thank you. Will try it when I get home.

Mine is set like this,

Much appreciated,
Armen

Try this: /TV Shows/Game of Thrones/Season 01/Game of Thrones - S[season number]E[episode number] - [episode name].[file extension]

Works for me Nod

Greetz,

Sjonnie
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
(2015-09-11, 18:33)_J@n_ Wrote:

Mine is set like this,

Much appreciated,
Armen

Try this: /TV Shows/Game of Thrones/Season 01/Game of Thrones - S[season number]E[episode number] - [episode name].[file extension]

Works for me Nod

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Thank you.

I decided to use the online scraper instead. It is too much work for me to rename few seasons and episodes. The online scraper also scrapes the episode information without too much work. It seems to be smarter than MediaElch.
(2015-07-19, 07:36)steve1977 Wrote: I played quite a lot with MediaElch over the weekend. Very nice tool and would deserve its only sub-forum. See some feature requests below:

1) Display duplicate movies or episodes
2) Include Kodi-compatible tag for 3D movies and show 3D movies somehow different in ME
3) Music sync feature (similar how you already have movies and tvshows)
4) Extract albumart from MP3 first (only scrape if no embedded albumart)

Thanks for considering!!!

How do others deal with duplicate movies (or episodes)? You still running EMM in parallel or don't see this feature as critical. Thoughts about the other feature requests also appreciated!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2015-09-12, 12:04)armen.mogahdsian Wrote: Thank you.

I decided to use the online scraper instead. It is too much work for me to rename few seasons and episodes. The online scraper also scrapes the episode information without too much work. It seems to be smarter than MediaElch.

I use FileBot to rename my files. Works on folders too I believe (but haven't tried).

Good luck!

Greetz,

Sjonnie
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
(2015-09-12, 13:51)_J@n_ Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 12:04)armen.mogahdsian Wrote: Thank you.

I use FileBot to rename my files. Works on folders too I believe (but haven't tried).

Good luck!

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Thank you for helping out! I'll try that later. Thanked you.
@Komet

I was discussing a problem with some actor images over at Milhouses thread for Texturecache Maintenance Utility http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2106926

He thought it would be a good idea to let you know about it. I personally think it was a fault of my own for choosing imdb to scrape actors at some point, but it may be more than that, IDK. Seams that I was getting some bad paths for actor images in my nfo's. If you'd like any more info, I'll provide what I can.
Is there a way to lock or protect NFO files so they do not get modified at all after we are scraping or after a user is done making changes?
(2015-09-17, 04:17)Edworld Wrote: Is there a way to lock or protect NFO files so they do not get modified at all after we are scraping or after a user is done making changes?

Set them read-only? Kodi only needs to read not write the NFO information

HTH
(2015-09-17, 17:27)_J@n_ Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 04:17)Edworld Wrote: Is there a way to lock or protect NFO files so they do not get modified at all after we are scraping or after a user is done making changes?

Set them read-only? Kodi only needs to read not write the NFO information

HTH

Just so I am clear, once the nfo file has the customized information, using windows, you click on the read only icon under properties and media elch will not overwrite this file if I mistakenly rescrape the movie or tv show again?
(2015-09-17, 23:47)Edworld Wrote: Just so I am clear, once the nfo file has the customized information, using windows, you click on the read only icon under properties and media elch will not overwrite this file if I mistakenly rescrape the movie or tv show again?

Yep, that's about it! Since it is read-only, no application can make changes without your permission. You might get some errors in ME but hey... who cares Cool

HTH
for some reason that I can't figure out, my movies are not showing US ratings.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Have a look in the preferences, custom scraper and check certification there. Certification works fine over here.

HTH
(2015-09-19, 18:53)Edworld Wrote: for some reason that I can't figure out, my movies are not showing US ratings.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Check that The Movie DB is set to English (US) not just English.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9