• 146(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
It did! Thank you very much.
(2018-07-21, 15:26)tezzatezza Wrote: It did! Thank you very much.

I'm glad that it worked! :-)
Latest version is not loading my local artwork.  My file structure and file naming is all correct
(2018-07-24, 17:41)LittleNemo512 Wrote: Latest version is not loading my local artwork.  My file structure and file naming is all correct
I'm sorry, a while ago I restructured some code and it seems I've introduced a bug. Also currently (for some reason), no new nightlies are published. It seems the build script is broken. Hopefully a new nightly will be available in around 2h.

Update: New new nightly "2.4.3-dev_2018-07-24_18-15_git-master-7409f31" is now available.
Just wanted to say, the new version works well for me. I was unable to manage anything related to TV Shows in the previous version. It has been fixed for me. Thank you!
(2015-06-15, 11:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

Is there a limit on discography that is pulled? for instance with Madonna it only pulls in 10 items in Discography with Audodb as preferred and Audiodb has far more than 10 items? Couldn't find a parameter anywhere so just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?
 I have the same issue. Was this question ever answered?

Thanks,
PK
The nfo file written by MediaElch for tv shows contains the number of episodes. I think this prevents kodi from scanning new content.

For example, i have a folder with the tvshow Suits. New episode gets downloaded without the metadata, only the mkv file. Kodi is unable to pick it up. Either i refresh the show (WITHOUT using locally stored info) or i add the episode nfo file using MediaElch.

Kodi should be able to add new media regardless, imo.
(2018-07-24, 19:58)archer96 Wrote:
(2018-07-24, 17:41)LittleNemo512 Wrote: Latest version is not loading my local artwork.  My file structure and file naming is all correct
I'm sorry, a while ago I restructured some code and it seems I've introduced a bug. Also currently (for some reason), no new nightlies are published. It seems the build script is broken. Hopefully a new nightly will be available in around 2h.

Update: New new nightly "2.4.3-dev_2018-07-24_18-15_git-master-7409f31" is now available. 
 Using  2.4.3-dev_2018-07-26_16-03_git-master-b513709.

Still won't load poster, fanart, clearart, logo etc.  It loads the extrafanart but not other artwork.
So when you are having problems with the loading of Posters, Fanart, Clearart, etc, try a different provider.

Normally, when I search for a Poster, it tries from fanart.tv. Occasionally fanart.tv doesn't work. But at the top left of the window (that shows the various artwork you can choose), where it shows fanart.tv, there is a pull-down menu. In that menu, select tvdb.com (or any other scraper that may be listed). See if that will bring up a collection of Posters, Fanart. etc.

Unfortunately not everything that Fanart.tv has, other websites have. So don't expect logo's, or discart from other scrapers.
Ok its working now.  I thought the local artwork that you already have stored in the same folder would automatically appear like it does in ViMediaManager but it doesn't.  I had to scrape the info not including the artwork then save and its all there.
Yeah, I noticed this issue before. If, as an example, I had created a new Discart file, and put it in the Movie folder. When running MediaElch, it would not display the Discart file. I could of course search for the Diskart file, and then it would show up. However, if I saved the Movie (without making any changes to it), it would then recognize there was a Discart file, and upon the next launch of MediaElch, the Discart for the movie would show up correctly.

An odd issue, but at least the fix is easy.
I am new to this application and am on Mac OS X. After parsing out all movies in a directory I realize certain movies did not get scraped because they were not found, MediaElch places an empty star next to the name. I then adjust the title or year of the movie so that the scraper can find that movie and all details are now loaded. I also edit the file so that the new name is used so the file name has changed in the OS (I do this because maybe I had the wrong year, spelled the name of the movie wrong or for some reason the title of the movie has changed).

Now, how do I refresh the "Files" field (the path to the file name) that appears in the Movies listing in MediaElch? Seems like there should be a refresh to that panel for just that one movie to delete the previous file record and add a new for the changed name. If I go ahead and leave it then it generates the nfo and other image files with the PREVIOUS name so that is problematic.
I have the latest version of MediaElch (2.4.3), and noticed that if I click on the Movie Sets button (from the left hand column), MediaElch just hangs. Is this a known issue, or am I the first to post about it?

This feature has worked in the past without issue, btw. I used it all the time to clear up any errant Movie Sets that may be incorrect (or missing Movies).
Is this a known bug? Titles that have a Part 1 and Part 2, when a movie is split into 2 releases in the theater, MediaElch fails to pick up the first part when loading all movies for a directory. For example:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (2010).mkv
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011).mkv

It finds only "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and from the Files location I can see it is Part 2.

NOTE: I am on Mac OS X so I cannot name the file "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010).mkv" (I did try to load it with hyphen and it also did not get the Part 1.

Another example:

The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 1 (2011).mp4
The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012).mp4

MediaElch finds "The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn" which is for the files Part 2. There is no entry for the Part 1.

How can I fudge it to force a new files record so I can populate it and scrape, because it is not reading from the file system.
I have a few questions about the program.
1. Why, when choosing a series, does the selection text turn white? This is shown оn the screenshot.
2. How to store movies database \ series with a description after the removal of a video file?
3. I keep all the video in a format of "Форс-мажоры - Suits". That is, I use two languages in the title. Is it possible to add in the settings for which part of the title to search for a movie so that it will not be renamed? As a separator can be used a hyphen.
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9