• 158(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
(2019-11-03, 22:16)Slurm Wrote: The latest nightly detects audio codecs, but hd codecs aren't detected correctly. For example instead of dtshd_ma I only get dts.

I tested the latest nightly and hd codecs are still not detected. Is there anything on my side wrong or can you confirm that it is not working at the moment?
(2019-12-03, 20:32)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-12-03, 13:35)bugwelle Wrote:
(2019-11-30, 04:32)melons2 Wrote: I have been using MediaElch for years (thank you). I haven't changed anything over the years except to copy in a new version. When I copied in version 2.6.2 I didn't change the location of my "Concerts". It picks up and scans my movies, my TV Shows & music but suddenly it scans concerts but they do not show up?
Any ideas about how to fix this?
I have tried other versions, taking out settings and then adding them again, I have take out my c:\Mediaelch folder and started over and I just can't get concerts to show up?

Thank you

Hi,

mmhh... I don't know of such issues, tbh. So does no concert show up at all? I know that due to some changes scraper settings were lost but concerts shouldn't have been touched. Do you have a "advancedsettings.xml"? 
No "advancedsettings.xml" other than the one in my Kodi sub-directory. It scans the folder, I can see the titles rapid firing away, but when it quits scanning it shows no concerts. My movies, TV shows, music scan and then it shows all in those drive\sub-directories....plus highlighting new ones..............concerts nothing?

mmhh.. Don't know what might cause that then. I'll look into it but don't have a lot of time for it at the moment. Smile
MediaElch: Thread v2.10.6 | GitHub | Docs | Blog
(2019-12-08, 14:38)Slurm Wrote:
(2019-11-03, 22:16)Slurm Wrote: The latest nightly detects audio codecs, but hd codecs aren't detected correctly. For example instead of dtshd_ma I only get dts.

I tested the latest nightly and hd codecs are still not detected. Is there anything on my side wrong or can you confirm that it is not working at the moment?

What MediaInfo version are you using? You can see that in the About dialog -> "Developer" Smile
(2019-12-19, 14:45)bugwelle Wrote: What MediaInfo version are you using? You can see that in the About dialog -> "Developer" Smile 
MediaInfo Version: MediaInfoLib - v19.04
(2019-12-19, 20:10)Slurm Wrote:
(2019-12-19, 14:45)bugwelle Wrote: What MediaInfo version are you using? You can see that in the About dialog -> "Developer" Smile 

Thanks. That is the latest version and should work...
May I ask: What Codec did you expect and what codec was printed? Smile
(2019-12-23, 10:27)bugwelle Wrote:
(2019-12-19, 20:10)Slurm Wrote:

For example: Instead of dtshd_ma I only get dts. The old version did output the correct value.
(2019-12-23, 11:12)Slurm Wrote:
(2019-12-23, 10:27)bugwelle Wrote:
(2019-12-19, 20:10)Slurm Wrote: MediaInfo Version: MediaInfoLib - v19.04

For example: Instead of dtshd_ma I only get dts. The old version did output the correct value.

Understood. Thanks for clarifying :-)
I'll try to look into it in January.
(2019-12-29, 15:23)bugwelle Wrote:
(2019-12-23, 11:12)Slurm Wrote:
(2019-12-23, 10:27)bugwelle Wrote: Thanks. That is the latest version and should work...

Understood. Thanks for clarifying :-)
I'll try to look into it in January.
Thanks!
Found the issue. I had misunderstood some MediaInfoLib fields... After having a look at TinyMediaManager and testing some sample files, I know what issues MediaElch currently has. Will fix this next week :-)

MediaElch uses an old MediaInfoLib format and expects "MA / Core" to determine dtshd_ma instead of "DTS-HD Master Audio" as newer MediaInfoLib versions provide.
Ok, had time to fix this issue.
https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/pull/851 will fix the audio codec issue. I'll merge it in an hour or next week.
(2019-12-31, 16:59)bugwelle Wrote: Ok, had time to fix this issue.
https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/pull/851 will fix the audio codec issue. I'll merge it in an hour or next week.

Wow, this was really fast! I tested it and it works like before. Many thanks!
I can't scrape the imdb id and the imdb rating for the series  Dark Season 2 episodes 2 and onwards on thetvdb.
Is the issue with MediaElch or with thetvdb?
(2020-01-03, 17:33)hewwra Wrote: I can't scrape the imdb id and the imdb rating for the series  Dark Season 2 episodes 2 and onwards on thetvdb.

Thank you for reporting this issue. This is an issue of MediaElch. MediaElch validates IMDb IDs and assumed that those IDs always have 7 digits. But episodes of Dark season 2 episode 2 and later have ids with 8 digits.

This issue will be fixed by: https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/pull/855
(2020-01-03, 19:02)bugwelle Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 17:33)hewwra Wrote: I can't scrape the imdb id and the imdb rating for the series  Dark Season 2 episodes 2 and onwards on thetvdb.

Thank you for reporting this issue. This is an issue of MediaElch. MediaElch validates IMDb IDs and assumed that those IDs always have 7 digits. But episodes of Dark season 2 episode 2 and later have ids with 8 digits.

This issue will be fixed by: https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/pull/855 
Just tried the nightly and everything works now.
Found some more bugs I think.

MediaElch will not scrape the imdb ratings for these shows even though it scrapes the imdb id:

Game of Thrones
The Big Bang Theory
The Simpsons
The Walking Dead
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9