MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
Okay; I have been using mediaelch for a little while now and have figured out most of it .
I like the general layout and how it works for me so far.
I am having one problem in particular that is troubling me at the present.
I am trying to integrate mediaelch with kodi but it is not working. I have kodi running on a networked computer and it is fine, i can access it without a problem.
I am running Mediaelch from another networked computer that is my main one but different from the kodi machine.
As Far as i can tell the kodi server is set up and running.
And i have set up mediaelch with the same credentials as on the server, and the IP address and port is correct.
When I attempt to do a kodi synchronization I get a "connection timed out" at the "getting Contents from Kodi" stage and nothing seems to happen in kodi after that.
so I went directly to the kodi machine and ran mediaelch on it using the same credentials as on my main machine, and it worked <yes i did double check the creds were the same>
I went back to the main machine and ran an RDP into the kodi machine hoping I would be able to run the mediaelch with RDP but everytime i try to start mediaelch on the kodi machine i get an "error 87" Failure to start.
now I know that that error is from running a virtual video driver for the RDP, but I had the error on another program before and removed the virtual driver < yes i checked to make sure it was not active>
So my Question is.... how to get mediaelch to synch with kodi? Either by solving the Time out error, or the Error 87 to allow me to RDP in and use it on the kodi machine?
thanks for any suggestions
Me
PS: just to be annoying: Subtitles in Mediaelch? How or When? Cuz I havn't figured it out if it is there.

Messages In This Thread
MediaElch - Any IMDB issues? - by czfj5r - 2013-02-25, 22:26
RE: MediaElch - Any IMDB issues? - by Komet - 2013-02-26, 13:17
Slow Performance & Crashing - by kalhua - 2013-02-26, 02:09
Movie Sets artwork problem - by joshjn - 2013-10-01, 16:40
Automatic Title Search and Scrape - by cfm56 - 2014-01-11, 15:49
Certification - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 15:35
Search Box - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 16:50
File/Folder renaming - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 20:39
MediaElch & Music Scraping - by niksimpson - 2016-05-12, 15:25
Corrupted Install? - by wisnoskij - 2019-07-03, 15:50
RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - by Kallita - 2021-01-03, 00:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9