MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
First of all, thanks for this excellent tool.  I've been very happy with using it to organize my music video collection since I knew it was possible to do so.

That said I have a couple of issues\questions.

Is it possible to mass edit things?  For instance I'd like to switch the genres from dance-pop to Dance Pop.  Is there an easier way to do this other than manually dragging through file after file to locate and then manually renaming the genres? Once you go over a thousand songs fixing a mistake like this gets to be harder and harder.

Can I mass change a tag I've added to the NFOs?  I'd like to alter a tag I created, because I misremembered the name of the thing I was tagging.  I meant to put down 'edPLAY' and instead remembered it as 'edTV' which it turns out is an educational channel on YouTube not the classic rock channel that I was intending to tag.

Finally there appears to be a bug? If I save an album cover and it is a PNG image the application will save it as a JPG extension without converting it.  This is causing some issues because things are complaining that the file is incorrect--which it is--because it is a PNG being saved with a JPG extension.  I am currently trying to avoid PNGs when I find them and opt for JPGs instead but there are probably thousands of *-poster.jpg that are incorrect as a result of this issue and I really don't know a quick and fast way to fix it.

Any advice would be appreciated.  Am on Ubuntu-Mate 20.04.4 LTS  on my Laptop and LibreELEC on the TV.  Am using the AppImage version of the app.  Speaking of which-- is there a good way to change the default font in the AppImage?  Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
MediaElch - Any IMDB issues? - by czfj5r - 2013-02-25, 22:26
RE: MediaElch - Any IMDB issues? - by Komet - 2013-02-26, 13:17
Slow Performance & Crashing - by kalhua - 2013-02-26, 02:09
Movie Sets artwork problem - by joshjn - 2013-10-01, 16:40
Automatic Title Search and Scrape - by cfm56 - 2014-01-11, 15:49
Certification - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 15:35
Search Box - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 16:50
File/Folder renaming - by jockbond - 2015-03-19, 20:39
MediaElch & Music Scraping - by niksimpson - 2016-05-12, 15:25
Corrupted Install? - by wisnoskij - 2019-07-03, 15:50
RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - by bornagainpenguin - 2022-03-16, 17:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9