Release IGN.com - Game and movie news
Almost feels like they keep changing their page layout on purpose to annoy me Wink I fixed the problem for Daily Fix, yet I couldn't find a solution for IGN Live and IGN First. They completely removed the old filter options and dedicated pages for these two (and changed the one for Daily Fix). Until I find new pages or filter options I'll keep Live and First removed for now. Though I should add that I'm a little busy at the moment, so I'll probably not spent much time searching. If you happen to stumble upon any filter options or show pages, let me know here. The old series overview page also doesn't work without flaw. so it has been removed as well. To make up for this I added all podcasts I cound find on the main page. Let me know if I forgot something.

While I was at it I also added a page counter to give a better sense of position.

As always: feel free to comment, complain or beg for features Wink

Full Changelog:
- Fixed Daily-Fix
- Added page counter for video lists
- Removed 'IGN-First', 'IGN-Live' and 'List Series' from folders since filter options and dedicated pages seem to have disappeared from the page. Looking for an alternative solution, for now these options are not supported. Let me know on the forums if you find any dedicated page.
- To make up for this I added the following podcasts: Up At Noon, Game Scoop!, Beyond!, Unlocked, Nintendo Voice Chat, Esports Weekly, and Fireteam Chat

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] IGN.com - Game and movie news - by Twister - 2015-11-29, 01:34
Release 2.2.0 - by Twister - 2015-12-10, 23:14
IGN dead - by shock - 2015-06-10, 22:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IGN.com - Game and movie news0