ar: ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a: Permission denied
make[1]: [ffmpeg] Error 1 (ignored)
/usr/bin/make -C lib/libdvd
/usr/bin/make -C libdvdcss
/usr/bin/make  all-recursive
Making all in src
Making all in dvdcss
make[5]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[5]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
Making all in test
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Making all in doc
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
/usr/bin/make -C libdvdread
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
/usr/bin/make -C libdvdnav
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
test -d system/players/paplayer || mkdir system/players/paplayer
/usr/bin/make -C lib/xbadpcm
make[1]: `/Users/bryansmith/xbmc/system/players/paplayer/adpcm-x86-osx.so' is up to date.
/usr/bin/make -C lib/vgmstream
make[1]: `/Users/bryansmith/xbmc/system/players/paplayer/vgmstream-x86-osx.so' is up to date.
/usr/bin/make -C lib/timidity
make[1]: `/Users/bryansmith/xbmc/system/players/paplayer/timidity-x86-osx.so' is up to date.
/usr/bin/make -C lib/nosefart
make[1]: `/Users/bryansmith/xbmc/system/players/paplayer/nosefart-x86-osx.so' is up to date.
/usr/bin/make -C lib/libsidplay2
make[1]: `/Users/bryansmith/xbmc/system/players/paplayer/libsidplay2-x86-osx.so' is up to date.
/usr/bin/make -C lib/stsound/StSoundLibrary
make[1]: `/Users/bryansmith/xbmc/system/players/paplayer/stsoundlibrary-x86-osx.so' is up to date.
/usr/bin/make -C lib/snesapu/SNES/SNESAPU
/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk -arch i386 -Wl,-arch,i386 -no_compact_linkedit -L/Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/macosx10.6_i386/lib -Wl,-alias_list,/Users/bryansmith/xbmc/xbmc/cores/DllLoader/exports/wrapper_mach_alias \
                -bundle -undefined dynamic_lookup -read_only_relocs suppress -o /Users/bryansmith/xbmc/system/players/paplayer//SNESAPU-x86-osx.so \
                /Users/bryansmith/xbmc/xbmc/cores/DllLoader/exports/wrapper.o SPC700.o APU.o DSP.o SNESAPU.o
ld: in DSP.o, malformed .o file, symbol _mix with address 0x4E1B is not with section 3 (__DATA,__bss) address range of 0x4F00 to 0x65980
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/Users/bryansmith/xbmc/system/players/paplayer//SNESAPU-x86-osx.so] Error 1
make: *** [papcodecs] Error 2
makeobj[0]: Leaving directory `/Users/bryansmith/xbmc'

my config.log

http://pastebin.com/GHc2U04X

i have finally got all the parts to compile inside of tools/darwin/depends

now i cannot get the make xcode_depens from ~/xbmc
to make properly
and cannot alter the .o file as I havent figured that out quite yet

any advice would be appreciated
/Users/bryansmith/xbmc/xbmc/cores/DllLoader/exports/wrapper.o SPC700.o APU.o DSP.o SNESAPU.o
ld: in DSP.o, malformed .o file, symbol _mix with address 0x4E1B is not with section 3 (__DATA,__bss) address range of 0x4F00 to 0x65980
I should also mention this is an Eden build on OSX lion 10.7.3 with xtools 3.2.5

fooo ... eden buildsys wasn't really compatible with lion ... though i got it working once - its not supported and you are on your own if you want to build eden with lion.

hint - looks like you are missing the 10.4 sdk and it uses 10.6 instead which wasn't supported on eden as well. So get 10.4sdk and go around the world.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
sweet i will give that a shot Big Grin i had to hackup my xcode somethin fierce to get it going

and if i could figure out how to branch this pvr mod for mythtv or if there was mythtv support i wouldnt be in this pickle Sad i really appreciate the input ill see how it goes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compile Issue0