• 85(current)
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more
(2015-01-26, 14:44)baijuxavior Wrote: Paste the code at line 1811 just before #!Enter:: ; Win+Alt+Enter shortcut key. It will work.
Great thanks that worked Smile
Is there a way to get explorer to close after launching kodi when pressing win+alt+enter?
(2015-01-27, 20:39)Morphy99 Wrote: Is there a way to get explorer to close after launching kodi when pressing win+alt+enter?

You can kill the process explorer, but in somecase it may start automatically again.
Does anyone else here have the issue that Kodi Launcher is being recognised as malware by Avast?
XBMC Launcher did not have this issue...
(2015-01-29, 12:05)Mastakilla Wrote: Does anyone else here have the issue that Kodi Launcher is being recognised as malware by Avast?
I have avast on two PCs and one it would block the installation, had to disable it temporarily. Once installed though it behaves fine. The other pc had no such problems oddly.
fyi:

Downloaded it from the link in the first post of this forum thread
(2015-01-29, 12:19)Morphy99 Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 12:05)Mastakilla Wrote: Does anyone else here have the issue that Kodi Launcher is being recognised as malware by Avast?
I have avast on two PCs and one it would block the installation, had to disable it temporarily. Once installed though it behaves fine. The other pc had no such problems oddly.
Do you mean that it is 100% safe?

I don't even get the option to ignore it...
Are your definitions up to date? Yes its safe as far as I know.
Both definitions and program are up to date yes...

Can you perhaps provide the checksum of the installer which avast does not recognize as malware on your pc?
That way I can validate that my installer is the correct one...
Newbie question here.
I installed KodiLauncher because I was getting the "Unable to create application" error when I had the Kodi shortcut in the Startup group on windows 7.
But I'm still getting this error when using KodiLauncher

Is there a way to fix this at all?

Thanks
(2015-01-29, 12:27)Mastakilla Wrote: fyi:

KodiLauncher is safe to use. There is no malicious content in the code. Just disable avast prior to installation. Then add kodilauncher to the exclusion list in avast settings. You can also download the sourcecode and compile it yourself.

(2015-01-29, 23:17)vidapura Wrote: Newbie question here.
I installed KodiLauncher because I was getting the "Unable to create application" error when I had the Kodi shortcut in the Startup group on windows 7.
But I'm still getting this error when using KodiLauncher

Is there a way to fix this at all?

Thanks

Does Kodi open correctly when you start it manually? Test by adding a startup delay in the launcher so as to give all drivers time to load.
Hi guys,
Maybe I'm missing something here but KodiLauncher doesn't seem to be grabbing focus. I have Focus Delay set to 10" but if I put Kodi in a Window and attempt to work on certain other apps, Kodi never comes back into focus unless I manually select it. Gotham worked fine, but Helix 14.1 doesn't do it.

The worst offender is uTorrent. When a TV episode is enqueued to download it pops up in focus over top of whatever I'm watching on Kodi. CCleaner is also popping up notifications. When I have Kodi running, I don't ever want to see any other notification about anything; I want it to behave like a cable box basically--a dedicated media player and nothing else. The machine is controlled 98% by a remote (FLIRC) and only when Helix crashes (a now-3x/day event) do I need to use a keyboard/mouse.

I have KodiLauncher set as the shell. How should it behave differently than if Windows Explorer is set as the shell?

Do I need to put the launcher into the startup group or will simply installing the app activate it?

Thanks in advance!
(2015-01-30, 05:28)DXer Wrote: Hi guys,
Maybe I'm missing something here but KodiLauncher doesn't seem to be grabbing focus. I have Focus Delay set to 10" but if I put Kodi in a Window and attempt to work on certain other apps, Kodi never comes back into focus unless I manually select it. Gotham worked fine, but Helix 14.1 doesn't do it.

The worst offender is uTorrent. When a TV episode is enqueued to download it pops up in focus over top of whatever I'm watching on Kodi. CCleaner is also popping up notifications. When I have Kodi running, I don't ever want to see any other notification about anything; I want it to behave like a cable box basically--a dedicated media player and nothing else. The machine is controlled 98% by a remote (FLIRC) and only when Helix crashes (a now-3x/day event) do I need to use a keyboard/mouse.

I have KodiLauncher set as the shell. How should it behave differently than if Windows Explorer is set as the shell?

Do I need to put the launcher into the startup group or will simply installing the app activate it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi please check 'Focus Settings'. Options 'Disable Focus Permanently' and 'Focus Only Once' should be disabled.
(2015-01-29, 12:27)Mastakilla Wrote: fyi:

I recompiled the code and uploaded the new file to the download location. Please try it.

MD5 Checksum - 149B1DB18060B41BEB43BF5D9AC5E405
They were both disabled. Focus still doesn't come back to Helix.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more20