Is thetvdb Being Used?
I have the series "Cracker" with the episodes named in the following format:

Cracker - SXXEXX - Name of the Episode.m4v

XBMC is correctly identifying all but one of the episodes, the first special, "White Ghost," which is named like this:

Cracker - S00E01 - White Ghost

The other special is being identified correctly. That file is named "Cracker - S00E02 - Nine Eleven"

The weird thing is that "White Ghost" isn't being listed as a special in XBMC and the name showing up for the episode is "Lucky White Ghost." But thetvdb.com doesn't seem to call it that anywhere! So my question is, where is XBMC getting the name "Lucky White Ghost" from? Why is it not getting the name on thetvdb.com ("White Ghost"), and what can I do to make it identify the episode correctly?

Thanks!
Try having a look though your debug log to see how xbmc is handling that episode.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I looked in the log, but it didn't even contain the word "cracker"! Even after I refreshed the series info and removed and re-added the series. Ideas?
Maybe try a different naming convention... like

Cracker - 0x01 - White Ghost
or
Cracker.s00e01.White Ghost
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Lucky white ghost does show up on TVDB if you go to all seasons view and choose dvd order from the bottom. If you have dvd order enabled for this show in the scraper settings, try disabling it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is thetvdb Being Used?0