TVDb scrapper won't find Pino show
The TVDB scraper does not find the Swedish TV show Pino (id 252282). All my other TV shows are identified. I have tried both the "en" and "sv" (Swedish) language setting for the TVDB add-on. The episodes are placed in a folder named "Pino" in the same "TV shows" folder as all the other correctly identified shows.

TV Shows
--- Pino
--- --- Pino.S01E05.mp4

Can anyone else successfully scrape "Pino"? May I ask that someone add a folder named "Pino" to their TV show folder and try scraping it? Which settings should I troubleshoot? Myself, XBMC or TVDB?

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=252282

Yes. I have been trying to resolve this issue by reading wiki/forum at XBMC and TVDB without success. However, I do only blame myself for this.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2012-08-17, 10:10)Tradtrollet Wrote: TV Shows
--- Pino
--- --- Pino.S01E05.mp4
I just created this directory structure and a dummy Pino.S01E05.mp4 file. I was able to scrape this show into my library if I select language as SV.

When you scraped this show, did you do it from the "TV Shows" directory level or from the "Pino" directory level? If you did it from the "Pino" level, you need to enable the option "Selected folder contains a single TV show" (go to Files view, navigate to "Pino" directory and highlight it, display the context menu, and select "Change content").
Thank you for the quick reply. The "Selected folder contains a single TV show" was checked. However, I had previously changed the global(?) language setting under the add-on menu, which did not work for me. When I changed the folder settings as you suggested, selecting "Change content", changing the "en" to "sv" locally it worked! Thank you again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDb scrapper won't find Pino show0