• 100(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Hi,

I have been following the posts for a few days now.
First, thanks to Razze for his hard work.

Second, is it compatible with XBMC 12?
I have read about the modules SIX and REQUESTS, but i cannot seem to be able to make those work.
Or I am too noob to make them work Smile

I installed the dev version from Razze, but I get the same results as the previous version. It scrobbles fine, but it does not mark the episodes i have seen online as watched on trakt.
In addition, it does not add the new videos on trakt.

This is the last error I get (quite similar to jobespierre to a certain point):

File "C:\Users\somebody\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 157, in __getEpisodes
for season in seasons:
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Thanks in advance Smile
Hi Smile

I have this addon installed on my XBMC 13.2.

I would like my xbmc library match with my trackt collection for my movies and tvshows.

I checked the option "auto clean trakt collection" in addon settings but it doesnt' seems to work : i can see all my movies and tvshows watched in my trakt collection, even if i deleted them in xbmc. (I only have about ten movies and tvshows in my xbmc library.

What am i doing wrong or maybe i don't understand something ?

thnaks
@KaizokuLuffy
your probably not on the correct build

@nonob
clean just deletes collected items you no longer have on your nas or wherever
nevermind, I'm an idiot...
I must ask if this is the thread to be watching when i want a working addon of trakt for my KODI/XBMC?

Or is it this guy i should wait for:

https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/releases

Is the above link to the same guy... Smile

Please tell me where to wait for a fully working addon. Smile

ToddeSwe
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Nice work Razze, sync is working again for me too :-)
(2015-01-27, 17:06)ToddeSwe Wrote: I must ask if this is the thread to be watching when i want a working addon of trakt for my KODI/XBMC?

ToddeSwe

same person, it will be moved into the kodi repository when development and testing are completed, im guessing that this will remain the thread when new version is released so this is where it will b announced, when fully working (afaik)
(2015-01-27, 17:26)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 17:06)ToddeSwe Wrote: I must ask if this is the thread to be watching when i want a working addon of trakt for my KODI/XBMC?

ToddeSwe

same person, it will be moved into the kodi repository when development and testing are completed, im guessing that this will remain the thread when new version is released so this is where it will b announced, when fully working (afaik)

I'm using the 2.3.2 now, can i just sit back and wait for my system to update it self then?
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2015-01-27, 17:32)ToddeSwe Wrote:

ToddeSwe

I'm using the 2.3.2 now, can i just sit back and wait for my system to update it self then?
once its added to the repository it should auto-update, @Razze may want to clarify, or anyone else for that matter

ToddeSwe

thats the plan
(2015-01-27, 17:49)Razze Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 17:26)S7eele Wrote: same person, it will be moved into the kodi repository when development and testing are completed, im guessing that this will remain the thread when new version is released so this is where it will b announced, when fully working (afaik)

thats the plan

Nice to hear

Keep up the good work then
It now adds the date i watched a movie instead of just adding it the day it was synced, tv shows not so much it thinks i watched 80+ episodes last night lol
Does Razze's script work with Gotham or is this strictly fixes for Helix?
(2015-01-27, 18:13)komplex Wrote: It now adds the date i watched a movie instead of just adding it the day it was synced, tv shows not so much it thinks i watched 80+ episodes last night lol
theres an issue on github for it, its in work
(2015-01-27, 18:14)Xtropy Wrote: Does Razze's script work with Gotham or is this strictly fixes for Helix?
i dont have gotham running so i cant say ive seen it for myself but afaik it works with gotham
Movie sync is working perfect and is showing the date I watched/marked as watched.

TV sync is not working for me. Logfile shows:
ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Users\dlloyd\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 273, in run
sync.sync()
File "C:\Users\dlloyd\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 622, in sync
self.__syncEpisodes()
File "C:\Users\dlloyd\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 357, in __syncEpisodes
kodiShows = self.__kodiLoadShows()
File "C:\Users\dlloyd\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 87, in __kodiLoadShows
show = {'title': show_col1['title'], 'ids': {'tvdb': show_col1['ids']['tvdb']}, 'year': show_col1['year'], 'seasons': []}
KeyError: 'tvdb'

This is happening when it's parsing episode information from Kodi, it appears.
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13