• 108(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Hi All,

maybe Razzee can confirm my thoughts, as I do not have any knowledge on when updates are merged in KODI repo, but the dev version Razzee is currently developing still has some bugs here and there.

Updating it in the KODI repo at this stage might affect a large nr of users as the TRAKT add on will auto update, thus a quick merge now will probably not happen.

You can either use the dev build at at your own risk, as it could potentially have some errors still.

OR you can wait for the official update when Razzee merges it and it will appear in the KODI repo.

With the rate that issues are being fixed, I am sure this will not take very long.
(2015-02-02, 14:50)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 12:10)ToddeSwe Wrote: Watched some TV episodes as well and still 2.3.2 is doing it right. Sharing to Facebook and everything works. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

scrobble is working, yes, but only on start. don't hope for pause or anything else to work.

You meen when i pause the movie it says paused on trakt homepage? Othervise i don't understand. Please explaine.

(2015-02-02, 14:41)nonob Wrote: Hi,
Like i said in previous post, ato clean feature doesn't work for me on my xbmx gotham 13.2, trakt addon 2.3.2 on Window 7 64 bits ; trakt sync start and finish but nothing is deleted on my trakt web collection.

This is a xbmc debug log after a xbmc start, trakt service sync started and finished, then xbmc quited :

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=412379

thanks for you help.

that addon version is not maintained anymore afaik

AHA! Then i've gotten this thread wrong. Smile

But since i am satisfied for now with what i have i think i'll just wait for this version in this thread to be finished...

Thanks for pointing that out to me. Smile
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2015-02-02, 16:19)jharrer1980 Wrote: I am using 3.0, it is scrobbling shows i am not watching. it doesnt mark it in kodi, it only marks it on the website (trakt)

are you using tvdb and have valid meta data? any nfos? well known show?

(2015-02-02, 16:31)komplex Wrote: Razzeee one is still a WIP i think he is going to have it merged with the main trakt one once he gets all the bugs out

thats the plan, but merging (in github) there is not the same thing as pushing it to the kodi repo.

(2015-02-02, 17:01)mularj Wrote: Hi. I still don't get it. I've blown away my trakt account, nuked the add-on and add-on data.... re-installed from razzee;s dev branch of the add-on... but it just loops through my library over and over creating thousands of pages of history in my trakt account. 2000 new pages of history every day... apparently every day I watch my entire library !!!

My only other option is to blow away my XBMC SQL database, but frankly that option scares the hell out of me. It takes two days to import everything....not to mention my SQL database is my only known good copy of all my watched flags so I'd lose all that. I also find it difficult to believe that my SQL DB is the source of the problem when it is trakt and the trakt add-on that has changed, not my DB.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Please open an issue at github, are you using nfos? Anything special in your setup? Should probably mention there that you use the mySQL database. Logs would be useful.

(2015-02-02, 17:27)jobespierre Wrote: Hi All,

maybe Razzee can confirm my thoughts, as I do not have any knowledge on when updates are merged in KODI repo, but the dev version Razzee is currently developing still has some bugs here and there.

Updating it in the KODI repo at this stage might affect a large nr of users as the TRAKT add on will auto update, thus a quick merge now will probably not happen.

You can either use the dev build at at your own risk, as it could potentially have some errors still.

OR you can wait for the official update when Razzee merges it and it will appear in the KODI repo.

With the rate that issues are being fixed, I am sure this will not take very long.

as said mergin to the github repo is a different thing as pushing to the kodi repo just to clarify.
I won't push anything as long as I'm sure the errors are gone and nobody is reporting any serious errors anymore.
and just to let you know development will probably slwo down a bit as I'm no longer in vacation
yes i am using tvdb, the 2 shows were the mentalist and pawn stars, ive never even watched the mentalist
(2015-02-02, 18:19)Razze Wrote: and just to let you know development will probably slwo down a bit as I'm no longer in vacation

No pressure @Razze but, do you have any time frame on a stable release?

And, how stable is the dev-branch atm? I haven't installed it yet.

mad props for picking up the slack on this APIv2 addon.
(2015-02-02, 17:01)mularj Wrote: Hi. I still don't get it. I've blown away my trakt account, nuked the add-on and add-on data.... re-installed from razzee;s dev branch of the add-on... but it just loops through my library over and over creating thousands of pages of history in my trakt account. 2000 new pages of history every day... apparently every day I watch my entire library !!!

My only other option is to blow away my XBMC SQL database, but frankly that option scares the hell out of me. It takes two days to import everything....not to mention my SQL database is my only known good copy of all my watched flags so I'd lose all that. I also find it difficult to believe that my SQL DB is the source of the problem when it is trakt and the trakt add-on that has changed, not my DB.

I had a similar issue. My fix was to go to the folders where Trakt is installed and remove all traces before installing a new dev build. I do that everytime I install a new build for now until a stable build is released. Not removing traces caused me all sorts of issues that were fixed by removing trakt folders. Note, this is not just uninstalling, you need to physically remove traces.
(2015-02-02, 21:28)RavRob Wrote:

I had a similar issue. My fix was to go to the folders where Trakt is installed and remove all traces before installing a new dev build. I do that everytime I install a new build for now until a stable build is released. Not removing traces caused me all sorts of issues that were fixed by removing trakt folders. Note, this is not just uninstalling, you need to physically remove traces.

Is that really need?
/userdata/addon_data/script.trakt contains only two files on my system:
1. queue.db - empty database with 2 tables
2. settings.xml - settings from the addonmenu
I cannot get TV episodes to sync using Razze's latest version. Running Kodi and have the prerequisite addons installed. What might I be doing wrong? I still get the server is over capacity error.
(2015-02-02, 22:43)Win a 2 Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 21:28)RavRob Wrote:

Is that really need?
/userdata/addon_data/script.trakt contains only two files on my system:
1. queue.db - empty database with 2 tables
2. settings.xml - settings from the addonmenu

I had nothing but problems before I started doing that.
Translations are now being done here:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...ipt-trakt/
For the life of me, I can't get my watched status to sync from Trakt to Kodi!.. Currently on 2.3.2.. :/
(2015-02-03, 00:53)DrByrd Wrote: For the life of me, I can't get my watched status to sync from Trakt to Kodi!.. Currently on 2.3.2.. :/

Eh! Scribbled something new and the watch statuses updates! Odd bug

Cheers!
Since the new API and all things being borked.. I too nuked my previous account ( BIG MISTAKE) and my previous 2.32 install. eventually after reinstalls 4-5 times and using RAZZE's Dev branch @ v3, things have started to work again but for the LOVE of GOD I am unable to get my watched status from my current kodi library to be picked up by my new trakt account ....??
Its scrobbling away all the recent shows I am watching , but is there a way to get trakt to sync from my Kodi library & build up its database ?
Any help would be appreciated .. cheers
Hi, i've been trying to install this add-on from the official repo but Kodi just returns me to the list of add-ons when i hit install. The log (http://pastebin.com/HWsctsLy) says something about super-repo but i don't have that installed. Any help appreciated.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13