• 9(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Yes, 2.0 does 2 way sync. It's a little slow, so I'd recommend running the sync overnight.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Could you please check if you catch all code loops with a xbmc.abortRequested? It seems to always hang on exiting xbmc.
I know xbmc should kill it if it doesn't respond but somehow it doesn't.
Also minimise the xbmc.sleep() times you as little as possible Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yeah I can take a look, although I didn't write that part so we'll see how it goes Smile
(2013-01-23, 21:54)rectifyer Wrote: Yeah I can take a look, although I didn't write that part so we'll see how it goes Smile

I know. All versions have this Smile
Any code that loops should have this and break the loop to close it as fast as possible
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Will advanced rating come sooner or later?
Edit: Nevermind
(2013-01-23, 21:58)Skank Wrote: Will advanced rating come sooner or later?

Not for the 2.0 release, but hopefully after that yeah.
Hi, I wonder if I could make a feature request? Would it be possible to add an 'exclude folder' function? I download some programs that my partner likes to watch, but I don't want them to scrobble. They all download to a separate folder from the rest of my library, so being able to exclude that from scrobbling would be amazing!

At the moment I manually delete episodes as scrobbled on the trakt website - but that removes the TV Show itself from my Trakt Watchlist (they are on here so they appear on the calendar).
That is a feature request on github, yes. Probably won't make the 2.0 launch, but after that I'm hoping to take a look.
I've dug around, and searched all over the place to no avail. Is there a way to automatically POST to Facebook that Im watching a show/movie once XBMC scrobbles it to my trakt account? All I've been able to do is manually "share" from the movies page on trakt.

Any help is appreciated.
Getting the following in the xbmc.log file. Scrobbling doesn't work

log snippet removed -- post links to full logfiles only

Similar errors from the traktr plugin in.

I'm on windows 8 x64, Frodo RC3. I've also tried the nightly from the 24th.
(2013-01-25, 04:01)d3konstrukt Wrote: I've dug around, and searched all over the place to no avail. Is there a way to automatically POST to Facebook that Im watching a show/movie once XBMC scrobbles it to my trakt account? All I've been able to do is manually "share" from the movies page on trakt.

Any help is appreciated.

Not an XBMC issue... would be something implemented by the trakt site.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
You can connect facebook in your trakt settings on the website and have it auto post.
I'm using Frodo RC3 (https://launchpad.net/~wsnipex/+archive/xbmc-xvba repo) and last version of the plugin from git, but nothing scrobbles.
The plugin is installed and enabled, the username and password are correct and I get no errors.
Code:
18:27:29 T:2965961536  NOTICE: [trakt] loading script.trakt version 2.0.0
18:27:30 T:2965961536  NOTICE: [trakt] json url: /account/test/b6135e0f7510a44021fac8c03c36c81a17be35d9
18:27:31 T:2957568832  NOTICE: [trakt] [Notification Service] message: {u'params': {u'data': None, u'sender': u'xbmc'}, u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'method':
What happens when you play something? That log only shows the trakt plugin starting up.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13