• 17(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
I just replaced traktr with this trakt add-on. Main advantage is that it is in the official repo. As a result, it is 2.0.0 and I would prefer not to deal with installing from zip, in which case I could have well stayed with traktr.

Unfortunately, 2.0.0 does not sync after library update for me. Is this related to the bug descriptions here and when will 2.1.0 be pushed to the official repo?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Hi.

I have one streaming addon.. I want to work with trakt but it's hard Tongue

It shows this on log.

[trakt] [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Started playing a non-library file, skipping.

How can i put that to work? Player has right info like tvshow title, season, episode, episode name..

Thanks
Maybe nate1280 can offer more insight, but if the addon doesn't set the content type, I believe it will be skipped.
In the player notification if the key "type" is "unknown" it will be skipped. This is a recent change, it previously crashed the addon.
How can I change type?
(2013-03-02, 12:57)fightnight Wrote: Hi.

I have one streaming addon.. I want to work with trakt but it's hard Tongue

It shows this on log.

[trakt] [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Started playing a non-library file, skipping.

How can i put that to work? Player has right info like tvshow title, season, episode, episode name..

Thanks

Whats the streaming addon, I can try to look into it a bit to see if there is another way.

And N3MIS15 is right, it checks the item type, and if its unknown, it gets skipped. This information is obtained by an xbmc json call, so it can obtain a library ID.
wareztuga.tv addon.. But can I change this item type? In player?

What's json call?
Sorry, don't know how to get that one working. Does it work with v2 of the plugin?
On v2 i got this:

16:07:22 T:5680 NOTICE: [trakt] [Notification Service] message: {u'params': {u'data': {u'item': {u'season': 4, u'type': u'episode', u'episode': 1, u'showtitle': u'Everybody Hates Chris', u'title': u'Everybody Hates Tattaglia'}, u'player': {u'playerid': 1, u'speed': 1}}, u'sender': u'xbmc'}, u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'method': u'Player.OnPlay'}
16:07:22 T:5680 NOTICE: [trakt] [Scrobbler] Watching: episode

And no scrobble. :S
In v2.1 what is the line prior to "[trakt] [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Started playing a non-library file, skipping." ? it should have some data in it like the one above.
With 2.1.. same episode:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1695
I have 2 machines on OpenElec. On both machines, I get a 'invalid username and password' error every time the machine boots. I go into settings, check the username and password, it is correct. Then I do a library update, and it works fine. So what gives? why would it first say the password is wrong, but then all is well moments later?
(2013-03-06, 07:27)vinistois Wrote: I have 2 machines on OpenElec. On both machines, I get a 'invalid username and password' error every time the machine boots. I go into settings, check the username and password, it is correct. Then I do a library update, and it works fine. So what gives? why would it first say the password is wrong, but then all is well moments later?

I believe someone else had this problem on openelec, and it was just the network wasn't ready yet. They bumped the retry count upto 10 and it seemed to work after that.
Wireless or wired?

I guess yours is wireless
I guess too that the openelec connection script is running slower than TRAKT login to the website, get it ?

nate1280, can you verify this for me please?

https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trak...nt-2717422

Thanks!
Is there any chance that the developers of the trakt.tv add-on would interested in adding multiple user support?

I think this would help solve some of the problems with trying to have separate watched statuses in XBMC. Personally I loved using the trakt.tv and the add-on. But now that I have other people in the house using the same XBMC box I haven't been able to continue to use it as I don't want what they watched to mess up my data with trakt.tv. One of the best things I liked was being able to view my progress on the trakt.tv website and I really miss that now. Though I would love for that to be viewable in XBMC itself but that's different request altogether.

I have made a post about how I think it could possibly work, but this is admittedly coming from someone that does not know how to code. Hopefully it makes sense.

And also a thread I started about separate watched statuses
Why don't you use the PROFILE feature of XBMC?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=profiles

UPDATE: just read the other thread. Ignore my suggestion
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13