• 18(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2013-03-06, 15:46)fernandovg Wrote: Wireless or wired?

I guess yours is wireless
I guess too that the openelec connection script is running slower than TRAKT login to the website, get it ?

nate1280, can you verify this for me please?

https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trak...nt-2717422

Thanks!

It is wired gigabit but I see what you mean. Trakt is trying before network is ready. How do you increase the retry count?
Ate you using the latest version from git? Theres a retry count at Settings
Is 2.1 out? Cause its not in mian page...
Does this have advanced rating?
(2013-03-12, 12:52)Skank Wrote: Is 2.1 out? Cause its not in mian page...

You can get a hold of it from GIT, as far as I know it has ratings advanced and simple.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
(2013-03-12, 17:10)Reginald Wrote:
(2013-03-12, 12:52)Skank Wrote: Is 2.1 out? Cause its not in mian page...

You can get a hold of it from GIT, as far as I know it has ratings advanced and simple.

Sorry Sad concerning git, im absolutely a noob...
So you think it has? Cool!
I fixed a bug with whitespace that was re-introduced with a recent merge. That should fix the login issues. Version 2.1 is getting closer to release, probably sometime this week.

@Skank the first post has a link to github
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Cool..
Well if 2.1 will be released so soon.. Ill just wait.. Looking forward to! Thx for this great addon!
You can always download the ZIP and just add it by using the Install Add-on by ZIP function.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Having a bit of trouble since I upgraded to Frodo. In Eden, trakt would check in automatically when playing an episode, regardless the source (Local, Amazon, Hulu, etc.). As soon as I upgraded, my check ins for streaming media stopped. I've since done a clean Frodo install, with no luck restoring the auto check in ability. Upgraded to trakt 2.1 from git tonight and uploaded a log after playing an episode (Alias 1x07 - Color Blind) via Amazon, which is supposedly one of the supported streaming plugins. Still nothing. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4278
(2013-03-14, 07:50)mikelykzit Wrote: Having a bit of trouble since I upgraded to Frodo. In Eden, trakt would check in automatically when playing an episode, regardless the source (Local, Amazon, Hulu, etc.). As soon as I upgraded, my check ins for streaming media stopped. I've since done a clean Frodo install, with no luck restoring the auto check in ability. Upgraded to trakt 2.1 from git tonight and uploaded a log after playing an episode (Alias 1x07 - Color Blind) via Amazon, which is supposedly one of the supported streaming plugins. Still nothing. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4278

Do you have any logs from when it was working that you could post? I think I know whats going on, but since I don't use those other sources its harder for me to debug.
hi all,

i seem to have a little problem since i started to use trakt addon for xbmc today. when i disable the addon everything works fine, and exiting the programs works fine.
but when i enable the addon trakt 2.0, everything seems fine until i want to exit the program, when i click exit or power off system etc. the program freezes and doesnt exit.
next step i take is forcing the shutdown then it shuts down. quite annoying to have this program.
anyone might have a clue for a fix?

here is a log from normal startup and exit
http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4414

here is a log where it goes wrong at exiting xbmc
http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4416
Can you try 2.1? That will probably fix it.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Also same issue with the XBMC freeze on exit. Also, sync only works if I have scrobbling enabled. Once I disable scrobbling (but keep sync enabled), sync also stops working.

I will wait until 2.1 gets pushed to the official repo for update. Thanks!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Jup 2.1 solved the problem, but shutting down is slow reaaaal slow haha
next issue, when i force update libary/syncronise via programs/trakt.tv it says script failed sync_exec.py
(2013-03-16, 19:11)pjtheman26 Wrote: Jup 2.1 solved the problem, but shutting down is slow reaaaal slow haha
next issue, when i force update libary/syncronise via programs/trakt.tv it says script failed sync_exec.py

Post a log of the script failed.

And shutdown of the plugin shouldn't take very long, can easily see how long it takes by looking at a log file, most stages of the shutdown are shown. Otherwise post a log please.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13