• 30(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Iteration found on Git solved all my problems with the Trakt.tv app not syncing properly with their online database.

Keep up the good work!
(2013-04-08, 02:59)codeseven Wrote: Hey guys. Hoping that someone here can help me out. I went back and forth a couple times with Justin from support at Trakt and he told me I should come here to see if I can get my problem worked out. First of all, I'm on Win7 XBMC 12.1 Frodo with Trakt add-on 2.2. Everything scrobbles fine so long as I play the media files manually, however it becomes hit or miss (more miss than anything) when I create a playlist in XBMC and play from there. It scrobbles the first file I play, and once it completes it says that I've watched that episode, however after that nothing happens even though more video files from the playlist continue to play. I enabled debug mode and tried to recreate the error. Seeing as I'm new to all this, I don't know what part of the log you need to see so I have posted the entire thing below. This was me attempting to play a playlist - the first file scrobbled fine as normal, the next one did not, the next one did, and the next two did not. Please take a look and let me know if you can find any issues that might be going on. Thanks so much!

http://paste2.org/ejNxhgJp

I've been looking through the log file you've posted, and I think I know whats going on. I have a couple ideas on a fix, will hopefully have something posted soon.
(2013-04-09, 15:06)nate1280 Wrote: I've been looking through the log file you've posted, and I think I know whats going on. I have a couple ideas on a fix, will hopefully have something posted soon.

That's really great buddy. I appreciate the time you took to dive into those logs. I'm a patient guy, so no rush. Smile
ezechiel1917, I've submitted a fix for the exclusion checking.
(2013-04-09, 15:11)codeseven Wrote: That's really great buddy. I appreciate the time you took to dive into those logs. I'm a patient guy, so no rush. Smile

I have a fix in place that I'm doing some quick tests on, might be posted on git a bit later today.

Update: finding out some interesting things in testing, this is going to take a little bit longer, so, doubtful there will be a fix today, but making progress.
codeseven, I've submitted a fix to git, its pull request 94. If you have some time, could you please test this fix, and post a log (even if it works) so I can double check everything.
(2013-04-10, 02:35)nate1280 Wrote: codeseven, I've submitted a fix to git, its pull request 94. If you have some time, could you please test this fix, and post a log (even if it works) so I can double check everything.

Hey that's great news. I'm at work right now (bleh, the night shift) but will be home in just a few hours to test this out. One (noob) question though, where exactly is the download. I'm relatively new to the workings of github, but I found this link which is where I think I'm supposed to go, but not sure. Thanks again.

EDIT: Also, does the setting for percentage watched before scrobbling matter? Just curious. I have mine set to 95% at this time I believe.
(2013-04-10, 11:11)codeseven Wrote:
(2013-04-10, 02:35)nate1280 Wrote: codeseven, I've submitted a fix to git, its pull request 94. If you have some time, could you please test this fix, and post a log (even if it works) so I can double check everything.

Hey that's great news. I'm at work right now (bleh, the night shift) but will be home in just a few hours to test this out. One (noob) question though, where exactly is the download. I'm relatively new to the workings of github, but I found this link which is where I think I'm supposed to go, but not sure. Thanks again.

EDIT: Also, does the setting for percentage watched before scrobbling matter? Just curious. I have mine set to 95% at this time I believe.

https://github.com/nate1280/script.trakt..._queue.zip
that will download his branch
Much appreciated, N3MIS15. Will test this out and report back soon.
Okay, nate1280. I tested your fix and it indeed works flawlessly! I have tried it multiple times, and utilizing the playlist method in a variety of ways just to see if I could break it, yet it was able to log everything real time and correctly. I appreciate all your hard work you put into this. As requested, below is a log which as I said, was successful. Thanks again!

http://paste2.org/bnvk2KkL
(2013-04-11, 15:18)codeseven Wrote: Okay, nate1280. I tested your fix and it indeed works flawlessly! I have tried it multiple times, and utilizing the playlist method in a variety of ways just to see if I could break it, yet it was able to log everything real time and correctly. I appreciate all your hard work you put into this. As requested, below is a log which as I said, was successful. Thanks again!

http://paste2.org/bnvk2KkL

Good to know it worked.
hi there
im getting an error in service.py on start up

debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11013

any ideias ?

thks
(2013-04-11, 16:14)dafonso Wrote: hi there
im getting an error in service.py on start up

debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11013

any ideias ?

thks

You're using trakt utilities, not the plugin from the first page in this thread.
Everything is merged in and 2.2 is up to date on github. Unless there are any outstanding bugs, I'd like to lock down 2.2 for a fews day then officially release it.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
(2013-04-11, 18:43)rectifyer Wrote: Everything is merged in and 2.2 is up to date on github. Unless there are any outstanding bugs, I'd like to lock down 2.2 for a fews day then officially release it.

I'd say add that debug menu with those settings in it, then its probably ready. Unless there are more bugs of course.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13