[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Thanks Nate, I do have the most current Frodo version. I did the setup correct and I had it do a library sync, and it did (although it listed all my last watched TV and movies as watched at the time I did the sync... so they all have the same day and time as "watched"... well... the TV shows do, the movies oddly have roughly the correct date watched.

It was not showing any new shows I watched after the add-on, until I went to the add-on and chose "launch" (even though I had restarted xbmc several times, it still didn't do anything until I hit launch), then it added the last tv show I watched. I don't know how often the sync happens but at the end of the next show I watched, it showed up right away on trakt without me doing anything and asked me to rate it. ( I shut the rate feature off because I don;t want it to ask me to rate a show after each time I watch it.) I then watched another show and it has not shown up on trakt yet, but like I said, I don't know how often it syncs so maybe it will show up later?

I guess I will go with trial and error. It would have been nice if I knew what to expect, like "It takes a few hours for the shows to show up" or "You have to wait for a library update for the shows to show up" or "All your past watched tv shows will show as watched on the date and time of the first sync" or something. At this point, I don;t know what is predicted behavior or me not having it set up right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by tommymsw - 2013-05-23, 05:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13