[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2013-08-11, 17:07)jeffski10 Wrote: Can someone tell me what 'data' needs to exist so that I can scrobble a PVR recording? All I get in the log is Non-library file, not enough data for scrobbling, skipping. As they are Live TV recordings then its not using a library. I tried sticking an NFO file in the folder but that didn't have any effect.

Edit: I misread your question, I thought you were just asking to get stuff in the library. As to what you need to get it scrobbled to trakt, I don't know. Probably the imdb id should suffice.

-- My original answer in case its useful --

It depends whether you are scraping a movie or a tvshow, or which of the libraries you want it to show up in.

I scrape all my pvr recordings as movies, with an nfo file that looks like this:
(note: the nfo file must be named identically to the PVR video file, changing only the extension to nfo)

<movie>
<tag>Recorded Movie</tag>
<title>whatever the movie title is</title>
<year>year it was released, obviously</year>
<plot>some plot details if I can be bothered</plot>
</movie>

If it's part of a tv show, I add a Set, like so
<movie>
<tag>Recorded TV</tag>
<set>TV Show name</set>
<title>SxxExx - episode title</title>
<year>year it was released, obviously</year>
<plot>some plot details if I can be bothered</plot>
</movie>

Then I replace my movie node with a custom playlist that excludes the tags Recorded TV and Recorded Movies, so the PVR stuff doesn't show up in my general movie list.
I create two more smart playlists with the rules:
Recorded Movies:
* tag = Recorded Movie

Recorded TV Shows:
* tag = Recorded TV

A playlist to combine them would be handy too.

The TV shows are grouped into folders, thanks to the "group movie collections into sets" feature.

I include TV shows in the movies library, because Smart playlists don't support tags on tvshows yet. But I think I'll keep doing it this way because it's pretty elegant.

I do it this way because my PVR files are temporary, and I want to keep them separate from the general movies list. If you are hgappy to mix them in, then the bare minimum for your info file is this:

<movie>
<title>whatever the movie title is</title>
</movie>

For tv shows, you need at least two nfo files. One for the tv show itself, and one for each episode. So scraping them as movies is simpler.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by MeMeMe - 2013-08-12, 01:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13