• 59(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
What is the oldest version of trakt that will still work with 12.3? and will trakt utilities still work? the only feature I'm interested in is the logging watched eps, not synch or any of that.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
I really like the Trakt.tv service and finally made the full switch over from Followshows.com to Trakt.tv. I installed this plugin and have all my watched flags sync'd with my XBMC library perfectly. However I would really like to see this plugin power the "TV Show Next Aired plugin". I would love to see a calendar view (weekly or monthly) like that offered by "TV Show Next Aired" but not dependent on the TV shows I have in my XBMC library since I have PVR enabled in XBMC using the Windows Media Center plugin.

Also is there anyway we can get this to work with PVR? It would be awesome if I just watched an episode live or via a PVR recording to have it update my Trakt.tv watchlist after the episode aired and I actually watched. I understand that figuring out if I watched an episode live would be harder to do then if I watched the recorded version, but I'm still putting the idea out there.
Slightly off topic but is there anything like trakt for music? I know there is last.fm but it only adds tracks to your library once you've listened to it. I want something to scan my entire library. So I can track what albums/songs I'm missing from certain artists, what I've listened to/not listened to, etc.
You could try MusicBrainz.org. You can create your own collection of albums, and there is also a program (Picard) which you can use to scan you digital files or CD's.
Their main purpose is to make "The ultimate source of music information" regarding metadata
(2014-01-03, 18:58)Gitrian Wrote: You could try MusicBrainz.org. You can create your own collection of albums, and there is also a program (Picard) which you can use to scan you digital files or CD's.
Their main purpose is to make "The ultimate source of music information" regarding metadata

Yeah, but that doesn't keep track of what albums I'm missing from certain artists and things like that. It's really just for tagging. I use mediamonkey to manage my library and all the metadata (which you can actually use to scrape musicbrainz). I'm just looking for something more similar to trakt. I guess it doesn't exist.
Not sure it belongs here but looked most obvious for me.

I know you can activate a option on trakt.tv to share to social media. That's cool and works but it will share everything!

What I would like to see is a function to share such information on user request.

Do you think that's possible to add?
Hello. Some of my movies have 2 editions (like alternate ending, extended edition, theatrical cut, ...). Let's say that XBMC has unwatched status for one of the movie (both editions) but I watched it on laptop and marked as watched on the website.
I understand that trakt doesn't support editions but when syncing watched status from trakt.tv only one of the movies is marked watched (randomly or first by ID, don't really know).
I think that plugin removes duplicate IMDb/TMDB IDs from the list before proceeding. Would it be possible to have option to mark all movies for IMDb/TMDB ID in database watched? Hope you understand what I mean... Smile Thanks!
I'm having a bug in trakt which is driving me god damned batty.

For some reason several of my movies which I opened for testing and skipped through in 20 seconds are marked as completed through trakt and it scrobbled them.
No big deal, I deleted them from my trakt.tv history, it prompts me "are you sure" - I said yes and they were gone from my history, the end of it, so I thought.

Except trakt keeps remembering those films were watched and keeps re-scrobbling them for historical datesHuh (How is that even possible)
How can I tell trakt to not scrobble historical entries? It's driving me insane. (They re-appear in a day or two)
If you delete the scrobble on trakt.tv, but leave them marked as watched in XBMC, on next sync (if configured) it will re-mark them as seen on trakt.tv with the date/time. Movies are the only media that pass a date/time when being marked as seen.

If you don't want it to, you need to unmark them in XBMC and delete them in trakt.tv.
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr
This doesn't seem to work on android for my Samsung phone. Addon doesn't launch.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2014-01-15, 15:43)nate1280 Wrote: If you delete the scrobble on trakt.tv, but leave them marked as watched in XBMC, on next sync (if configured) it will re-mark them as seen on trakt.tv with the date/time. Movies are the only media that pass a date/time when being marked as seen.

If you don't want it to, you need to unmark them in XBMC and delete them in trakt.tv.

You can configure it to not be a two-way sync, but the option isn't that descriptive. the option is called something like, sync xbmc playcounts under both movies and tv separately.
Hi,

This is a great add-on, thanks everyone for your hard work!!! I'm having trouble making it work with the PVR playback via the MythTV add-on. It notices the playback but doesn't update trakt.

The entries in the log file say

15:01:15 T:139799373543168 NOTICE: [trakt] [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - {u'item': {u'type': u'unknown', u'label': u'Would I Lie To You? - Miranda Hart, Clare Baldin
g, Dale Winton and Richard Bacon'}}
15:01:15 T:139799373543168 NOTICE: [trakt] checkScrobblingExclusion(): Checking exclusion settings for 'pvr://recordings/Default/Would I Lie To You?/Would I Lie To You? -
Miranda Hart, Clare Balding, Dale Winton and Richard Bacon, TV (22 ABC2 / ABC4), 20140115_091000.pvr'.
15:01:15 T:139799373543168 NOTICE: [trakt] [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Started playing a non-library file, checking available data.
15:01:15 T:139799373543168 NOTICE: [trakt] [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - Non-library file, not enough data for scrobbling, skipping.

So it looks like it can't figure out the name of the show from the stream and i'm guessing it's because the show name coming from the PVR client has the description in it.

I'd like to ask a sensible question to the CMyth plugin developers to help the two to work together but i'm not sure what they need to pass to the trakt add-on to have it identify the show.

Can anyone help? What should the onPlayBackStarted line look like for a successful lookup?
For a movie, movie title and year are needed.
For a tv show, show title, episode and season are needed, year is optional.
I presume they need to be accessed via a variable? Are these the variables that are key to making it work?

season = xbmc.getInfoLabel('VideoPlayer.Season')
episode = xbmc.getInfoLabel('VideoPlayer.Episode')
showtitle = xbmc.getInfoLabel('VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle')
year = xbmc.getInfoLabel('VideoPlayer.Year')
(2014-01-20, 00:07)flitter2009 Wrote: I presume they need to be accessed via a variable? Are these the variables that are key to making it work?

season = xbmc.getInfoLabel('VideoPlayer.Season')
episode = xbmc.getInfoLabel('VideoPlayer.Episode')
showtitle = xbmc.getInfoLabel('VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle')
year = xbmc.getInfoLabel('VideoPlayer.Year')

Yes
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13