[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-01-07, 06:28)aptalca Wrote: According to the github page, the last commit was made 6 months ago by rectifyer aka justin, who I believe is the only full time employee of trakt.tv. He probably has a lot on his plate fixing bugs on the new site and api
(2015-01-07, 13:00)takoi Wrote: The trakt people. But it's been unmaintained and in a sorry state for a very long time tbh, so if anyone want to start something new, now may be a good time. Perhaps it would be better if it was community maintained anyway as they clearly have a lot on their plate.

Appreciate your help, now I have somewhere to start a discussion with Justin. I agree that it would be better if it were maintained by the Kodi community and the fact is we may not have much choice in the matter. As @aptalca mentioned, the person who we think developed it just recently went full time at trakt. Not sure he is going to have time to address this add-on personally and it would probably set a bad example for the devs of other trakt driven apps that are doing the work themselves. Obviously they get support from the trakt devs upon request but their apps certainly aren't updated by trakt.

P.S. - I would absolutely love the opportunity to maintain/upgrade this add-on myself but my coding skills are limited and a bit rusty. It would be a great way of giving back to the Kodi community in general and more specifically to it's developers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by S7eele - 2015-01-07, 16:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13