[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-01-14, 03:53)maurdr Wrote: so i know the addon is partially broken atm, so if this is a broken feature im sorry. im trying to export my library from xbmc to trakt. its 339 movies the addon says its sending them to trakt but when i look on the website nothing has been imported it still shows the 1 movies i added previously through the website. is there something im doing wrong somewhere. i know the password and username are correct after checking the actual setting file.

edit to add picture: Image

Notice, this says WILL be added. The error is occuring after that, when its trying to send the data to trakt and returns with a problem.

(2015-01-14, 10:48)rixi60 Wrote: My trakt sync still dont work it keeps saying the following in the log:

Server Busy ({"status":"failure","error":"server is over capacity"})

However my scrobbling after watching either a TV show or a movie works like a charm and so does the rating. - From what i read elsewhere and earlier in this thread it is because they fucked the legacy support for their API up after going to API v2.0.

Does the sync work for any of you guys?

Legacy support is there, for the central endpoints. So not everything and the ported ones are a lot slower than the new ones.
The server busy you are getting is due to that method not being ported over to v2. This is the error they decided to give as most applications will handle that one correct.

(2015-01-14, 12:25)rixi60 Wrote: Okay, i just got the impression that the sync function worked for some - which also from my perspective sounds odd.

Is there anyone who knows exactly what has to be done - i can see it is written in Python, i'm a python programmer but i haven't oceans of time - so if a relatively short fix can do it i can maybe look into it.

it's not done that quickly. I'm new to python but my port is coming along okay I think, it's alot of old code we have to get rid of for best results.
When you really want to help, you could add some features here and ask em to be pulled in.
https://github.com/fuzeman/trakt.py/tree/develop
as stated in https://github.com/fuzeman/trakt.py/issues/1 it just supports sync and scrobble. would be really great to get summary calls for single objects and ratings added next.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Razze - 2015-01-14, 17:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13